picking chicks up on facebook?

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so, I'm single and there is this chick that I've seen once or twice at parties and she is absolutely gorgeous and she has great taste in hiphop but we're friends on facebook and comment on eachothers stuff all the time... should I send her a message saying I think she looks beautiful and to hit me up if she would like to hangout sometime? (she has my # already but I lost her # when I got a new phone recently)

I mean.. my thoughts are, what do I have to lose? I'm a little drunk so I'm afraid I might make a mistake... any suggestions?

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is this drebk?:childplease:
I don't know who that is breh. I'm just asking for some honest opinions :manny:

I don't really know this bytch in real life but I've hung out with her at parties a few times... shes really gorgeous in a "I wanna wife you" way... I feel like I got nothing to lose so why not?

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Why not, I do this all the time.

Dont tell her shes beautiful, just talk about some random shyt then ask her out somewhere.

As long as you've met her before its fine. I think hollering at chicks you haven't seen before is a bit weird.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Send her a FB message telling her you lost her number and to text you so you can get it back on your phone. When she texts, start a convo from there and eventually ask her out. Don't tell her she's beautiful unless you can do it in a natural way within the flow of the convo you're having. Even then I wouldn't go as far as beautiful.

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why not, I do this all the time.

Dont tell her shes beautiful, just talk about some random shyt then ask her out somewhere.

As long as you've met her before its fine. I think hollering at chicks you haven't seen before is a bit weird.
You think saying that is coming on too strong? I'm not gonna lie I'm a little inebriated :russ: but I'm tired of being single and this chick I know is a great match for me.. she loves that real hiphop and just seems so cool and is absolutely beautiful. I'd text her if I didn't lose her god damn # when I got this new phone... she doesn't live in my home-town right now because shes at school so she is kinda back and forth.. you think I'm better off just saying "hey.. if you wanna hangout just hit me up sometime :smile:" rather than going all "googoo ga ga" and telling her my true feelings that I think she is gorgeous and would love to hangout and get to know you better?

I've only met her like twice in my life and we didn't have any in depth conversation or whatever. Her taste in hip-hop got me :noah: and she is really really pretty on some I wanna simp this brawd shyt.

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thanks for the suggestion brehs. I think I'm gonna message her and say I lost her # and go from there... I'm too fukked up and it got me wanting to just spill my guts to this brawd and I'd come off simp status.

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thanks brehs. I sent her a message saying I got a new phone hopefully she texts me.. I've had a bad string of hoes as girlfriends and this brawd I barely even know got me sprung for real... :manny: this is one of those "I wanna bring you home to moms" type brawds...I did the best I can without coming too strong/simpage.

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:wtf: my dude and how are you asking how to get at a female:heh:

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: my dude and how are you asking how to get at a female:heh:
its just weird because its a female i don't really know at all(even tho I've been at parties with her a few times), like I'm trying not to come off as some weirdo facebook creep. I've had a crush on this brawd for along time and I'm not gonna lie, I'm on simp status right now :manny: and I don't have the best game w/females

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
its just weird because its a female i don't really know at all(even tho I've been at parties with her a few times), like I'm trying not to come off as some weirdo facebook creep. I've had a crush on this brawd for along time and I'm not gonna lie, I'm on simp status right now :manny: and I don't have the best game w/females

my dude real talk best advise or well the best said thing ive heard about females is..."i got no game just some *****es understand my story" real talk just being you however or whatever that is thats what you do. Gettin advise to get a female from other people is what they would do its not you ya dig so sooner or later what your doing is just trying to get her what happens then and you have to be you and she dont like it cause you followed others advice about getting her ya dig...just saying

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my dude real talk best advise or well the best said thing ive heard about females is..."i got no game just some *****es understand my story" real talk just being you however or whatever that is thats what you do. Gettin advise to get a female from other people is what they would do its not you ya dig so sooner or later what your doing is just trying to get her what happens then and you have to be you and she dont like it cause you followed others advice about getting her ya dig...just saying
I just need a way to get the ball rolling... like I said shes hardly ever in town... hopefully she texts me so I can go further with it. This bytch likes wutang bruh and she is fine as fukk.. I feel like, If I don't give it a try some other guy is going to end up wifing her anyway..tired of letting these types of bytches roll by for some one night stands.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
What do you mean by 'good taste in hip hop'? She's into 2Pac, Nas, Bone Thugs, Jay-Z, Jadakiss, etc.? Or Drake, New Boyz, Kirko Bangz, Nicki Minaj, etc.? (serious question)

It's rare for a good looking girl to be into real hip hop, although, I did meet this one girl who was into Wu Tang but she had so many male friends that you literally had to wait in a line just to talk to her (sigh).

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
This won't end well lol

I'll help you out cause i'm in a good mood. First off, you have to have confidence in yourself or how the hell do you think she is gonna mess w/ you?

It doesn't matter if you call her beautiful, etc. It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

Since you going at her on Facebook, just come up with something of common interest, like you said Wu Tang or whatever... Go from there after you start a convo.

Finally, just be yourself. A woman can tell when you're trying to be someone else and that usually comes in the lack of confidence criteria or wait a few weeks and you're not who you say you are :skip: That's the backlash you don't want.

At the worst, she'll say no or put you in the friend zone (which you can come back from) but you gotta grow a pair to be like it is what it is.

Just some advice from Sticker Woods. I wish you well