pick one : you saw these men at the bottom of your building you could only stop one and build :

who would you run up to build with for 5 minutes?

• A

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • B

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • C

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • D

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
who do you run up on ?

A

GettyImages-138547612-1-827x620.jpg

B

VPXKK42RHMOCDYPNPZ3UB2SSBI.jpg

C

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F5ed554fab14861000600baf1%2F0x0.jpg%3Fbackground%3D000000%26cropX1%3D53%26cropX2%3D739%26cropY1%3D114%26cropY2%3D800

D

Clive_Davis.jpg

E

Dr._Dre_in_2011.jpg

what made you come to that conclusion?

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Well (A) made (C). :yeshrug:

I'm goin A...cuz I think Dame (although arrogant), antagonizes ppl to get the best out of em. Secondly, whether Jay wants to admit it or not (and I'm a Jay stan), Dame played a HUGE role, in making him into what he's become today. Dame is also one of the few ppl, I always learn something from, anytime he speaks. He's always droppin jewels, or at least trying to. Thats an understated virtue.

Dre is a close second, cuz like Jay-Z, he always seems to make the ultimate/clutch, chess move in life. Can't go wrong wit the white dude 3rd...they always got some connection, or door you couldn't get thru prior. :mjpls:

Especially a white dude, that already got the bag.

Last edited:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps

I'm goin A...cuz I think Dame (although arrogant), antagonizes ppl to get the best out of em. Secondly, whether Jay wants to admit it or not (and I'm a Jay stan), Dame played a HUGE role, in making him into what he's become today. Dame is also one of the few ppl, I always learn something from, anytime he speaks. Thats an understated quality.

Dre is a close second, cuz like Jay-Z, he always seems to have made the ultimate chess moves. Can't go wrong wit the white dude 3rd...they always got some connection, or door you couldn't get thru. :mjpls:

well put, thats why i chose Dame and i think he would generally listen for the 5 minutes. better chance of something happening through Dame.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
You really can't go wrong with any of them.

I would love to pick all their brains on managing people and being able to make it profitable and beneficial for both parties.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
You really can't go wrong with any of them.

I would love to pick all their brains on managing people and being able to make it profitable and beneficial for both parties.

for sure but realistically, you can only stop one of them who do you think would give that time more meaning for you? more beneficial?

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Probably Dr. Dre or J. Prince leaning more towards Lil J based on his longevity in the game even though I like how Dre diversified himself over the years.

Daps
lol @ building for 5 minutes

Your best bet is to pick the one you think you have the best chance of impressing enough to gain an actual connection beyond that five minutes based on your skillset, passions, network, etc.

Not being in the entertainment industry, it’s almost certainly an L no matter who I choose, so I’ll pick Jay. He’s on his pro Black shyt and has a ton of connections...maybe he could put me on. Most likely outcome, however, is I just get to speak with the GOAT:ld:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Build what exactly?

greetings im such and such, i do such and such, ... then you can proceed to chop it up from there. whether you ask for advice, investment or opportunity or you dont ask for anything at all. just want to heed a couple things.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

I'm goin A...cuz I think Dame (although arrogant), antagonizes ppl to get the best out of em. Secondly, whether Jay wants to admit it or not (and I'm a Jay stan), Dame played a HUGE role, in making him into what he's become today. Dame is also one of the few ppl, I always learn something from, anytime he speaks. He's always droppin jewels, or at least trying to. Thats an understated virtue.

Dre is a close second, cuz like Jay-Z, he always seems to make the ultimate/clutch, chess move in life. Can't go wrong wit the white dude 3rd...they always got some connection, or door you couldn't get thru prior. :mjpls:

Especially a white dude, that already got the bag.
So essentially you're saying he can make another hov?

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
lol @ building for 5 minutes

Your best bet is to pick the one you think you have the best chance of impressing enough to gain an actual connection beyond that five minutes based on your skillset, passions, network, etc.

Not being in the entertainment industry, it’s almost certainly an L no matter who I choose, so I’ll pick Jay. He’s on his pro Black shyt and has a ton of connections...maybe he could put me on. Most likely outcome, however, is I just get to speak with the GOAT:ld:

i respect this joint.