Pick One: Natural curves

Better curves?

• Total voters

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
One's proportions are real and the other's isn't
Second shorty hiding her stomach. Won’t post a video of her full body and when she does she got on a waist trainer underneath.

These women are so insecure and hiding behind Sh. You know how many times I see women pull up their pants or pull down their shirt because their stomach is showing?

But they faking the funk on IG, telling little girls subconsciously that all these women out here ain’t got an inch of fat on their waists but have thick thighs, a big booty and large breasts.. all without working out or plastic surgery.

Daps
None of them so overrated, give me lana rhoades type body with a girl with curves or any other decent pawg

Gee Mello

Pro
Daps
Meg because the other woman is thick but she's bordering cankle territory and that's a non-negotiable for me

*I see some other photos and Stormy, no cankles but prefer Meg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks like she used to be 350 pounds, did a fat transfer and did an additional facial surgery

she might’ve done something to her face but she was absolutely smaller 6 years ago...still thick af tho @ the time...her lower legs don’t look as good now...she’s on the verge of having no knees