Physically there is nothin wrong with black women at all

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
i love black women i think black women have the best bodies out of every race but the thing that kinda turns nikkas off is the general aditude black women portray like me personally when i was younger i found it easier to get other girls then black girls they seemed to take more effort

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
3633-you-dont-say.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the whole destroying their scalp before they're 15 yrs old is kind of a physical ill

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i love black women i think black women have the best bodies out of every race but the thing that kinda turns nikkas off is the general aditude black women portray like me personally when i was younger i found it easier to get other girls then black girls they seemed to take more effort

"you can get a white woman with berries and nuts but black women, i have to hunt you" - Patrice O Neal. I guess we gotta step up our hunt game.

Kunta kinte

The End
Daps
Reppin
sodom and gomorrah

I think that YOU ARE the main problem, just go out and date others if ti's easier 4 u.