I've hooked up with all of y'all's women. Here is where you went wrong:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
A lot of y'all lack sensuality. Every woman I've kissed fell in love with me even when I was broke and that ain't no exaggeration. It's because I kiss passionately and intimately, not just with my lips, but my whole body. We aren't just lockin lips, but I'm alternating massaging her scalp, slightly choking her, massaging her lower back, dominating her body by squeezing it hard next to mine, pulling her hair to expose her neck which I'm tongue flicking rapidly to display my p*ssy licking skills, peppering her cheeks and forehead even her eyes with tens of soft meaningful kisses, grabbing her booty with purpose, blowing softly in her ear, whispering if she likes that, softly biting her lip, sticking my tongue down the back of her throat, etc. :noah:

Some of y'all nikkas just stand there wide-eyed with hard dikk and ya jaw dropped with no tact :what:
Some them hoes got my babies in they throat though .... :picard:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
damn so that's what she told you... :ohhh:

alright bet lemme get focused. :salute:

:martin:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
burgerking_7inch.jpg
Sensually kiss a woman after she’s had my meat and buns in her mouth, brehs. :dame:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
So she sucked my dikk and you’re passionately kissing her :laugh:
So? Fun fact: most women you hooked up with have sucked a dikk before. We're all adults here. Your reply is juvenile and reminiscent of the guy in my OP with his jaw to the floor :dame:

She sucked my dikk too, but had a more fun time and felt more connected doing it. That's the difference :manny:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
A lot of y'all lack sensuality. Every woman I've kissed fell in love with me even when I was broke and that ain't no exaggeration. It's because I kiss passionately and intimately, not just with my lips, but my whole body. We aren't just lockin lips, but I'm alternating massaging her scalp, slightly choking her, massaging her lower back, dominating her body by squeezing it hard next to mine, pulling her hair to expose her neck which I'm tongue flicking rapidly to display my p*ssy licking skills, peppering her cheeks and forehead even her eyes with tens of soft meaningful kisses, grabbing her booty with purpose, blowing softly in her ear, whispering if she likes that, softly biting her lip, sticking my tongue down the back of her throat, etc. :noah:

Some of y'all nikkas just stand there wide-eyed with hard dikk and ya jaw dropped with no tact :what:
you have sex with men