Phrases That Annoy The Sh*t Out of You

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
"cool beans" "that's what's up" "X flow" x being anything :aicmon: I'm also co-signing "rise and grind" and "bae".

"I'm blessed and highly favored" has to be in the top 5. Look at this special snowflake. I guess the rest of us can go to h*ll then huh? How narcissistic and delusional.

:what: my girl says that dumb ass shyt

one of the many reasons i know i wont be with her ass too long

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
My Director constantly uses two terms that everyone else in my department hates.......

"From my perspective... "

"In an ideal world....."

75% of the time, the shyt that comes after these two statements are usually something asinine where thinks he know's the reason for a problem, and is waaay off or introduces an idea that isn't viable or a product that doesn't even exist. :snoop: Our other boss, usually brushes the director off and tells us "don't bother with what he just said, I'll talk to him" :pachaha:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I hate when people talk like 'on my grind', 'on my hustle', too...it's just tacky and uncomfortable, esp. if they are white and talking about real estate or something. I hate when one of closest friends says 'How you been'?, after he saw me 2 days ago. Or he'll say 'How you living'? with no trace of irony or humor.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
...if I ever hear some one say I'm gonna get my cake, and eat it too, .....I am going to do the worst things possible to them, sinful things. Things that can get you life in prison for. Things that would involve their families.

Came in here to post this. I get the phrase but the cake example is horrible.

If I have cake, you're damn right I'm eating that. Like we're supposed to go around collecting cakes :rudy: