Photos of 1890s-1910s African American life

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
It almost scares the day lights out of me knowing that 100 years from now...someone will be looking at our photos and thinking the same way that we are thinking now.

"They have a bunch of tattoos, the women wearing all types of clothing including the whites. Mixtapes instead of albums.. iPhones. Facebook??? What the hell was going on in 2010-2018. They voted for a president that blamed Russia for a school shooting and we had a president that was half white half Black and didn't do shyt for black people :picard:" :ehh:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
whats really impressive is these people JUST came out of slavery and had better economic neighborhoods than whites in a lot of places could you imagine where the black community would be right now if those race riots and economic sabotage didn't happen??

Life would be a lot different today. Imagine the wealth our parents would have. I bet we wouldn't hear the shyt we hear now on Fox News or even a Fox News. :whew: " get over slavery? I don't think you should be saying something like that to the African American community... I've heard people have gone missing. :ld:"

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_lxnxfiM4TW1qeyr4lo1_500.gif
Two+young+black+women+selling+cakes+at+the+Alston+railroad+station%252C+next+to+a+train+that+has+stopped.+1900.jpg
99c89a930c.jpg
sch1900v2.jpg

I always wonder why these pics always have some random white people in it. Like are they Italians, polish, or some Irish?

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
I always wonder why these pics always have some random white people in it. Like are they Italians, polish, or some Irish?
I'm gonna assume it's the one drop rule thing they probably have a high percentage of black blood and were considered black (or maybe some cacs were just hanging around :manny:)

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Hmm...I don't know about that. Go read some narratives of former slaves:merchant:

Read a couple to make your blood boil. Read one from a slave that was from Georgia that had to make his way up to Ohio. White People were fukking sick. He told the story on how he was a kid. He had a fever crying on the floor non of the adults could do anything cause they were in fear of being whipped or killed. Lil boy was crying cause they sold his mom off and he saw his dad get his ear cut off and killed for protecting his mom. Cac was taunting the child saying the "little ****** will get over it." I swear god ain't real sometimes about how we as a race suffer. :hhh:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I'm gonna assume it's the one drop rule thing they probably have a high percentage of black blood and were considered black (or maybe some cacs were just hanging around :manny:)

I wonder how those "Catch Me Outside" white bytches looked like too. Wonder if they had hood people in that time also? :ohhh: