Photo of Tupac in an actual Business suit

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Swag in general is overrated

Mark Zuckerberg worth a billi walks around in a 15 dollar grey shirt and 25 dollar jeans from target

He’s also white and looks like a comic book villain before getting his super powers. We need to get off that “white people do it better” bs.

It’s in us to stunt...

african-gold-06.jpg

His_Royal_MajestyOkyenhene_Osagyefuo_Nana_Amoatia_Ofori_PaninKing_of_Akyem_AbuakwaGhanaAfrica.-640x450.jpg

ghana-ashanti-chief-picture-id549027239

asantehene.jpg

regional-paramount-chief-of-the-eastern-region-wearing-gold-ornaments-picture-id170475745

Daps
He’s also white and looks like a comic book villain before getting his super powers. We need to get off that “white people do it better” bs.

It’s in us to stunt...

african-gold-06.jpg

His_Royal_MajestyOkyenhene_Osagyefuo_Nana_Amoatia_Ofori_PaninKing_of_Akyem_AbuakwaGhanaAfrica.-640x450.jpg

ghana-ashanti-chief-picture-id549027239

asantehene.jpg

regional-paramount-chief-of-the-eastern-region-wearing-gold-ornaments-picture-id170475745

Zuckerburg is jewish, name a group of people more financially literate

You can speak for yourself and have fun giving hundreds/thousands of dollars to white owned companies who give you no value in return other than getting validation from other grown men and women. I’ll take my 20$ Shirt from a black owned shirt company and my basic jeans/shoes from target or a black designer

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Zuckerburg is jewish, name a group of people more financially literate

He’s white. Jewish isn’t a race. Name a group that stole and manipulated more? You got me there. I can’t. I won’t be joining you in idolizing that piece of shyt though.

You can speak for yourself and have fun giving hundreds/thousands of dollars to white owned companies who give you no value in return other than getting validation from other grown men and women. I’ll take my 20$ Shirt from a black owned shirt company and my basic jeans/shoes from target or a black designer

I guess you’re gonna get buried with all the money you saved? Then what? Oh wait, you’re going to die a billionaire and leave money behind to people that will do what they want with it. Ok. Props. Lemme dap you.

Daps
He’s white. Jewish isn’t a race. Name a group that stole and manipulated more? You got me there. I can’t. I won’t be joining you in idolizing that piece of shyt though.

I guess you’re gonna get buried with all the money you saved? Then what? Oh wait, you’re going to die a billionaire and leave money behind to people that will do what they want with it. Ok. Props. Lemme dap you.
I never said he wasn’t white. I said he was jewish. You can be white and jewish just like you can be white and hispanic.

I would take that saved money and either spend it on more productive things, invest it or save it. I would never allow my children to glorify excessive consumption so anything I leave to them won’t be squandered on euro cac clothes

Username

The Fly (1836)
Daps
Reppin
MANHATTAN
Swag in general is overrated

Mark Zuckerberg worth a billi walks around in a 15 dollar grey shirt and 25 dollar jeans from target

:stopitslime:

Try getting a closer look at the material. Mark Zuckerberg wears CUSTOM made Brunello Cucinelli shirts and even more expensive hoodies. I don't know the guy personally, but my uncle is a VC in San Francisco and maintains Zuckerberg is far from a penny pincher in his personal life, but of course-- he can more than afford not to be.

Daps
:stopitslime:

Try getting a closer look at the material. Mark Zuckerberg wears CUSTOM made Brunello Cucinelli shirts and even more expensive hoodies. I don't know the guy personally, but my uncle is a VC in San Francisco and maintains Zuckerberg is far from a penny pincher in his personal life, but of course-- he can more than afford not to be.
I stand corrected

Good for your uncle though if your family is black and he’s doing it big in SF like that.