Screenshot_2017_09_06_22_26_53_1.jpg
Feast now thirst buckets

Last edited:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
im saying no type of screenshot. :patrice:

btw Illabroke still djing in Whole Foods parking lot? :Bustahaha:

Ol fake Tyga in the face looking bytch think he talented ...I remember when he would post that EDM Contra sounding shyt in the booth. nikka beats sounded like a mixture of depression, hopelessness and suicidal thoughts. Who in the fukk wants to listen to that? I want to listen to some shyt that makes me feel good even if i have a quarter to my name. I wanna feel like Brian Pumper like i can bench 5 hunnid when i hear a song. That shyt made me want to check into counseling and purchase a fukking diary. i had to binge Kenny G, Kem discography & 8Ball & MJG & Field Mob, & Mozzy & G-Perico after hearing that ol bullshyt. Corny lil fukka Making 2 hour videos like a fukking mark. Around here, acting like he Tookie Williams or Big Meech and he cultivating crops for winter and orchids. Field peas and cabbage, pink lemons and boysenberries & such...like a OL bytch!!!! Talmbout "Fam...Fam...i been getting p*ssy. since i was like in junior high school fam"..uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...no.... :beli: you clearly dont high 5 the p*ssy at all. :mjpls:I cant tell Cuz nikka you responded like a chronic masturbator who just getting a whiff of the ussy for the very first time. fukk him and his busted ass hairline and Walmart clearance rack shoes. .[better yet holla @darealbbjudy on IG get you some miracle drops playboy :birdman:) . Mutafucca Had the audacity to inbox me & ask me if i would be so kind to listen to his mixtape one day and comment. :KidBuuUmad:nikka if you dont get the fukk OUTTA MY FACE WITH THAT BULLshyt

Last edited: