Philly has reached a new low. Oldhead coaching young brehs for the homicide Olympics

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Instead of training these youngns for getting a job, they are teaching these kids how to go to the pen for the rest of their life. A lot of these older 'ogs' are straight up losers

What “jobs” are there to train for in North Philly? These nikkas look like they’re qualified to teach at Temple? Lol
It’s kill or be killed out here. Old school pops would make you do push ups & work on your jab. None of them shyts gonna help when a nikka run up on u tho

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Idk what’s worse. This or the LA gang member report card

Blacc men across the country need help

full

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh google botkin clan, sorry but i'm way too far gone to give a useful tldr lmao. and about the not in the streets at night part... (another million view video, rehosted to avoid giving them more)

:stopitslime: but but they're not wearing Nikes and shiestys

:mjlol: they won't be mad about this, this is "justified" :mjpls:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
This like when Chris and Snoop were doing “training lessons” in the wire :francis:
Oh you thought they just made that up for TV? :demonic:

Instead of training these youngns for getting a job, they are teaching these kids how to go to the pen for the rest of their life
Or to meet your avi

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Apprenticeships...I like it..

:deadrose: I mean....I get it. Let's not pretend ole Raymond aka JuJu didn't had youngins moving weight to numbers in the 60s.

Or Lil Man and Dae Bomb didn't teach how to put a bag over the pistol grip to catch the cases.

Or this ole head trying to make the youngins kill without waking up the nosy neighbor.

This shyt is a continuing cycle that will never end until God calls time out. The only difference between now and them days is the Telegram self snitches and ESPN tallys :francis:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
all that time and effort put into killing another breh
when a white supremacist death cult posts drills like the one in op to social media, it gets millions of views and becomes one of the top search results for the world's most common military rifle :francis:

there's a glaring issue in your comparison

who are the white supremacists training to kill?

who are the black kids training to kill?

both have the same target

:francis: