Phil Spencer: "We will make sure the X/S generation has more exclusive software than Sonys bytchass”

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
And y'all really asked for this to return. :mjlol:
There's a rumor floating around that I never left, created an alias that you kinda befriended :hhh:

Now if you don't like my threads there's like 3 others and the rest are Gizmo threads :patrice:

I just hope @Kamikaze Revy can finally see what I was talking about when he first started posting here. If you first to post every topic it'll stop others from trying and then it turns into the kamikaze Gizmo show that you see today

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now in case anyone is wondering if rekkapryde cares? Here's wreck just last year when MLB the show 20 released...
nikka was so happy he tagged all them names, took the time to remember each name, had to be sure each was spelled correctly :wow: was ready to meticulously maintain the activity levels of the league, was ready to dedicate his life to this highly rated game. Over 90
:dead:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
There's a rumor floating around that I never left, created an alias that you kinda befriended :hhh:

Now if you don't like my threads there's like 3 others and the rest are Gizmo threads :patrice:

I just hope @Kamikaze Revy can finally see what I was talking about when he first started posting here. If you first to post every topic it'll stop others from trying and then it turns into the kamikaze Gizmo show that you see today
Hardly anyone posts here. Nothing to do with who makes a thread or when they make it. This whole forum has been dwindling for years.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Hardly anyone posts here. Nothing to do with who makes a thread or when they make it. This whole forum has been dwindling for years.
This forum was dwindling when you arrived, and you was on your gizmo steez then and I was like :damn: cut it out. You know how I was here and active? Most of us was very active back then and because I was apart of it I saw and understood what made this place tick. You still don't get it but basically all of us tried to get the scoop and the forum was more knowledgeable for it. Today the scoops are sponsored by Fox news and there's no balance. And when I took a hiatus how was the balance? Right now it looks like one guy creating all the narratives and most of the actual topics in gaming today are not being discussed here. I still lurk in other places, I'm still plugged in, and I'm correct on this. There's no confusion on my part, now watch me restore the feeling :banderas:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
office_wettening.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This forum was dwindling when you arrived, and you was on your gizmo steez then and I was like :damn: cut it out. You know how I was here and active? Most of us was very active back then and because I was apart of it I saw and understood what made this place tick. You still don't get it but basically all of us tried to get the scoop and the forum was more knowledgeable for it. Today the scoops are sponsored by Fox news and there's no balance. And when I took a hiatus how was the balance? Right now it looks like one guy creating all the narratives and most of the actual topics in gaming today are not being discussed here. I still lurk in other places, I'm still plugged in, and I'm correct on this. There's no confusion on my part, now watch me restore the feeling :banderas:
Ok

Daps
This is what you spend your life doing. Console wars haven't really been a thing since 360 days. Why do you carry on this hoe ass crusade