Phil Spencer: "We will make sure the X/S generation has more exclusive software than Sonys bytchass”

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Now assuming your PlayStation even works since it's been recently revealed that every PlayStation has a CMOS battery which has a 5-10yr lifespan. When it dies your system can't play games unless connected to psn.

ps4/ps5 same big brother kill switch.
THE fukkIN PLAYSTATION 4 AND 5 HAVE BUILT IN KILL SWITCHES BASICALLY...

So with all these games to play on xbox, like we already know about all the acquisitions we know about game pass EA play soon Ubisoft square enix, Sega and Capcom are supposedly making deals too. But what about them graphics, those frame rates, when will rdna2 features start being used?

I didn't think the console war would be over this fast :whew:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Oh, Sony working on this problem like they was working on making the ps5 back compatible:mjlol:
Your old ass slipping in your absence. Not only has this thread been made days ago, it's also been noted that Xbox has a kill switch of its own.
I wasn't here days ago, and I don't see it so it must have been a Sony butt plug thread.

The fact you saying Xbox got the same thing is hilarious. Could you clarify tho because maybe you know something I don't? Doubt it but let's be sure....

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Oh, Sony working on this problem like they was working on making the ps5 back compatible:mjlol:

I wasn't here days ago, and I don't see it so it must have been a Sony butt plug thread.

The fact you saying Xbox got the same thing is hilarious. Could you clarify tho because maybe you know something I don't? Doubt it but let's be sure....

Nah, I won't. You should know more about your allegedly owned Messbox than I do, so find it yourself, fat boy.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Nah, I won't. You should know more about your allegedly owned Messbox than I do, so find it yourself, fat boy.
Well if you don't wanna back up your own words then victory screech my nikka :win:
:wow: nikka saw Returnal bout to do numbers like Ghost of Tsushima and got petrified.
Returnal huh :yawn:

The buzz on that game is like Ray Ray after he got stepped on by shadow man. not too good :manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
We all remember Phil's past promises :mjlol:

EWZ1rhRXQAEJEBo

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
We all remember Phil's past promises :mjlol:

EWZ1rhRXQAEJEBo
2020 launches RDNA2 equipped most powerful console and Sony makes deal for cloud

2021 Gamepass reaches 23 million subscribers and Sony releases flagship title day one in gamepass :blessed:

Now in case anyone is wondering if rekkapryde cares? Here's wreck just last year when MLB the show 20 released...
nikka was so happy he tagged all them names, took the time to remember each name, had to be sure each was spelled correctly :wow: was ready to meticulously maintain the activity levels of the league, was ready to dedicate his life to this highly rated game. Over 90

Well it was, but now since it's multiplatform Sony reviewers now only consider it in the 70's while the gamers are currently giving it a 49%:damn:
MLB The Show 21