Phil Spencer warns of another Gamepass price increase

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
New interview in Japanese

(FYI) Phil was asked if there would be a Game Pass price increase in the future
Phil Spencer: "Although the main premise is to provide more value, the price is I think it is inevitable that it will rise in the future. We recently raised our prices once, but the decision was made after careful consideration. We believe it is important to provide services that are recognized as being of sufficient value even if prices are increased."

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at how pathetic the Xbots are in this thread. They don't care but when PS+ price went up, Sony stans objected to it but here Xbots already got a Rolodex of excuses about prices are going up everywhere anyway, they're locked in for years, premium dictates premium prices etc. Pathetic bunch.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Look at how pathetic the Xbots are in this thread. They don't care but when PS+ price went up, Sony stans objected to it but here Xbots already got a Rolodex of excuses about prices are going up everywhere, they're locked in for years etc. Pathetic bunch.

👀

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
ehhh I'm not a stan/fanboy for any of these consoles..

Xbox is at least getting major titles day 1, so xbox folk really can't complain too much about those price increases. Hell if I had an xbox, gamepass would be a no brainer.

Plus wasn't really worth the 1st price increase years ago and damn sure isn't worth this recent one. So of course folk are gonna make noise :manny:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at how pathetic the Xbots are in this thread. They don't care but when PS+ price went up, Sony stans objected to it but here Xbots already got a Rolodex of excuses about prices are going up everywhere anyway, they're locked in for years, premium dictates premium prices etc. Pathetic bunch.
Because PS+ is trash, and they had a hefty price rise right after removing stuff.

It's not even comparable

Gamepass is the truth, I expect the price of game pass ultimate to end up falling around 25-30 bucks and floating their for awhile.