Phil Spencer the best thing in gaming? Post E3 interview.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I comment on the loudest nikkas, breh.
From you to @PS4 I don't pick sides when it comes to lame shyt. :yeshrug:
Except the shyt I spewed was actually correct and you nikkaz crucified the messenger so much that you still talking shyt like you the real voice of reason, vote for you!!!

Did you hear how the cloud will work this fall, they saying the same exact shyt they said at e3 2013. The cloud was ready then but you smart voice of reasonless ass nikkaz acted like they was gonna steal your games n shyt :facepalm: x1,000,000

I've always backed up all my claims, where the lie at bruh. Get it right bruh :stop:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
When one's fangroup is losing all that sophistication is thrown out the window.

Example here:

My mans ignored everything else and simply went straight for the jugular with a blatant insult but yet you don't comment on that, it's always "y'all need to be more sophisticated" or "You didn't read this guys(super angry, aggressive and insulting) post yet comment in an Xbox thread? :dwillhuh:"

come on stop the theatrics y'all love this shyt. This is that @Liquid shyt.

Go suck yuh madda

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Back on topic though...

I have a theory - albeit a layman's one - about how the games being optimized for Scarlett will still be able to be played on the Xbox One without sacrificing anything.

They may release Xcloud software on the Xbox One that may come "free" for that particular game in a way.

Like, if you don't have an Xcloud premium subscription, you still would be able to use the Xcloud to optimize the performance of the game.

Tech heads, am I making any sense? In my head, it did. :pachaha:
I think the options are to stream from your own device or stream from azure data centers.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't lie...this was funny.
Of course it's funny to you. :sas2: U Jamaican?

It's on now. No Limit to fukkery. :pacspit:

Go suck yuh madda
Dyol santi kolon gyet manmanw
That's why you permanently smell like spoiled beef patties you grew up playing Halo 3 in the back of a illegal Jamaican restaurant ran by chinese people.

batty bwoy :pacspit:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
2759553-ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Don Mattrick gave off a very corporate, Microsoft Exel bullet point spewing exec vibe that just screamed tone deaf.

At least Phil gives off the semblance of him being laid back and trying to make things better overall.
His bosses are still suits who don't give a shyt what he thinks .he's not a true gamer

At Sony? Our console architect is a star...... Only people we know at Xbox are CEOs.

Stanning executives, just shows how far trash box stans have' fallen