Phil Spencer the best thing in gaming? Post E3 interview.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of you won't watch, but these post E3 Phil interviews are gold mines of insight and information.

I have seen the light. I am no longer a fanboy after watching this.

voo7ms50lr221.jpg

:blessed:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I have seen the light. I am no longer a fanboy after watching this.

voo7ms50lr221.jpg

:blessed:
Chill.

You can be a fan boy, but the brotherly rivalry should should become a bit more sophisticated.

nikkas don't have to act like they are hurling broadswords at each other in a messy, ridiculous fight.

shyt is becoming like fencing. Mature and way less toxic...

At least for the brehs who are growing out of that shyt.

---------------------------------

Side note Around 12:40 and he mentions Splinter Cell...shyt was WILD suspicious.

My man said, "You know, we rereleased all those great Splinter Cells...not saying anything about future Splinter Cell.":blessed:PLEASE

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chill.

You can be a fan boy, but the brotherly rivalry should should become a bit more sophisticated.

nikkas don't have to act like they are hurling broadswords at each other in a messy, ridiculous fight.

shyt is becoming like fencing. Mature and way less toxic...

At least for the brehs who are growing out of that shyt.

---------------------------------

Side note Around 12:40 and he mentions Splinter Cell...shyt was WILD suspicious.

My man said, "You know, we rereleased all those great Splinter Cells...not saying anything about future Splinter Cell.":blessed:PLEASE
When one's fangroup is losing all that sophistication is thrown out the window.

Example here:
Go suck yuh madda

My mans ignored everything else and simply went straight for the jugular with a blatant insult but yet you don't comment on that, it's always "y'all need to be more sophisticated" or "You didn't read this guys(super angry, aggressive and insulting) post yet comment in an Xbox thread? :dwillhuh:"

come on stop the theatrics y'all love this shyt. This is that @Liquid shyt.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
When one's fangroup is losing all that sophistication is thrown out the window.

Example here:

My mans ignored everything else and simply went straight for the jugular with a blatant insult but yet you don't comment on that, it's always "y'all need to be more sophisticated" or "You didn't read this guys(super angry, aggressive and insulting) post yet comment in an Xbox thread? :dwillhuh:"

come on stop the theatrics y'all love this shyt. This is that @Liquid shyt.
I comment on the loudest nikkas, breh.
From you to @PS4 I don't pick sides when it comes to lame shyt. :yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Phil doing God’s work

The difference between him and Mattrick is night and day.
Don Mattrick gave off a very corporate, Microsoft Exel bullet point spewing exec vibe that just screamed tone deaf.

At least Phil gives off the semblance of him being laid back and trying to make things better overall.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I comment on the loudest nikkas, breh.
From you to @PS4 I don't pick sides when it comes to lame shyt. :yeshrug:
Anybody can see you are obviously more of an Xbox guy(nothing wrong with that.) but heck, all the Sony cheerleading and fanboying seems excessive to y'all is just the reverse of 05~2013 when dudes was on SOHH. The Xbox cheerleading and stanning was at an all time high. It's like how Kevin Hart said:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Back on topic though...

I have a theory - albeit a layman's one - about how the games being optimized for Scarlett will still be able to be played on the Xbox One without sacrificing anything.

They may release Xcloud software on the Xbox One that may come "free" for that particular game in a way.

Like, if you don't have an Xcloud premium subscription, you still would be able to use the Xcloud to optimize the performance of the game.

Tech heads, am I making any sense? In my head, it did. :pachaha:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anybody can see you are obviously more of an Xbox guy(nothing wrong with that.) but heck, all the Sony cheerleading and fanboying seems excessive to y'all is just the reverse of 05~2013 when dudes was on SOHH. The Xbox cheerleading and stanning was at an all time high. It's like how Kevin Hart said:

:camby:

nah sony stans are another level, at this point they aren't even sure why they do what they do and its habit.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
"Go suck yuh madda" :laff: I swear.

But seriously. I listened to about 3 quarters, and I can still see that Phil has a long term vision, and I truly feel it will come to light pretty soon. And if it doesn't, that's only gonna be when MS clearly admits to us that the goal failed. :yeshrug:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
People not realizing that Microsoff about to take over the gaming industry and they doing it without Hardware sales. They about to Microsoft Operatint system the industry