Phil Spencer is back again with his “ wait till …..” just like last Gen

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The way I'm gone act in 2023 on this board. And the 2nd half is still in the chamber.

:banderas:

woowoowoo-livingsingle.gif

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Has Phil Spencer/Microsoft spent a single dollar on Xbox console marketing this year?

It's not like they have a stock shortage. They have both consoles in stock fairly regularly at major retailers.

I don't recall seeing a single TV commercial, billboard, youtube ad...nothing for Xbox.

Phil Spencer recently admitted that they lose $100-$200 per console, he said they peaked on console Game Pass subs, they continue to fumble its biggest franchise, they are going a whole calendar year without releasing any notable games for it.

[Kanye voice] Phil Spencer doesn't care about the Xbox console gamer experience [\Kanye voice]

The writing is on the wall.

If Microsoft doesn't care about Xbox, why should we?

Looks like they will aggressively chase growth sectors of PC and cloud where its a numbers game and exclusives don't matter as much.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
MS is just buy up the block to make us relevant in gaming industry.

still getting Starfield on steam though.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Has Phil Spencer/Microsoft spent a single dollar on Xbox console marketing this year?

It's not like they have a stock shortage. They have both consoles in stock fairly regularly at major retailers.

I don't recall seeing a single TV commercial, billboard, youtube ad...nothing for Xbox.

Phil Spencer recently admitted that they lose $100-$200 per console, he said they peaked on console Game Pass subs, they continue to fumble its biggest franchise, they are going a whole calendar year without releasing any notable games for it.

[Kanye voice] Phil Spencer doesn't care about the Xbox console gamer experience [\Kanye voice]

The writing is on the wall.

If Microsoft doesn't care about Xbox, why should we?

Looks like they will aggressively chase growth sectors of PC and cloud where its a numbers game and exclusives don't matter as much.
seen plenty of ads for GamePass

I've also seen Series S and PS5 in stores, but never a Series X

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope Starfield is a decent game for everyone's sake
Yeah as a sci fi fan I’m really hedging my bet. I’m copping a Xbox when this drops I’m praying this extra time is used to polish the game because we all know how their games are on n release

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
This guy can’t read the room at all… outside of stanfield no one cares about those games like that… man’s is out here talking like forza racing is Zelda :laff:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
outside of content issues, I'm mad they blew all that money on acquisitions then turned around and laid off all those people