Somewhere tropic...

Yeah we can tell
full

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Like all the other big publishers, he wants that games as a service money.

And to play devils advocate, I don't blame him. :manny: There is alot more money in that than sp games.

Microsoft cannot make huge budget single player games and release them on gamepass for no additional cost. They need ways to further monetize their games outside of a single purchase price and maybe occasional dlc.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Bunch of idiots in here. What he is saying is that he doesn't want to follow Sony blockbuster model of a 3rd person game. Phil stated he wants to cover all genres from RPG Racing down the line.

Gamepass will allow AA and AAA games

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He didn’t say he doesn’t want to have single player games. Heres the quote

Our strategy is not to just go be like someone else. I get a push sometimes of 'where's your version of this or that game?'. I've been in this industry for a long time, I have a ton of respect for creators on all platforms, and I know many, many of them. But it's good if we're doing something different than what other platforms are doing.

We're not in the business of just trying to create a green version of somebody else's blue or red coloured platform. That's not the example of creativity that I want to see in the games industry.

so basically instead of a mario clone, come up with a new idea with an IP.

Some of the biggest games they been hypin up right now is single player(Starfield…Elder Scrolls 6….Hellblade 2….. Fable reboot). Next big release is single player(Psychonauts 2). Use your noggin n stop falling for clickbait from low rent rumor sites.

wccf tech is one of them sites known for clickbait titles while sayin nothin or postin false rumors. They about as credible as national enquirer, comicbook.com, or the Ewen Spence guy from Forbes opinion section.

they even banned from havin their articles posted in the pcgaming reddit for bein so much clickbait

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Sony sucks at every other genre. No FPS No good racers No MMO or multi-player games,.

They are a Hollywood studio making the same template immersion for their games with no replay value. You beat Last of Us thats it, Uncharted/God Of War etc..

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ghost of Tsushima, probably the last SP game to really make noise, shows there's still plenty of life with SP games even with non-Nintendo IPs.

They just gotta stop big western game direction aka being a shytty sequel factory.
Overwhelming majority of people playing games don’t give a fukk about that style of game.

Sony has found their lane and they have legions of you stans to promote them as the only style of game that “matters” but the rest of us simply dgaf about movie games:manny: