Pharrel's Fiance.... Ewwwww

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:ohhh: :wow:at her shoulder game. I'm doing overhead dumbell presses and pull ups every other day just to look how this bytch look naturally. I'm 6'2 190!

Salute the BeardGod :lawd:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:rudy: so u have some uninvited insight into Pharrells sex life huh?

or let me guess u gathered that assumption based on his style of dress..

never understood nikkas infatuation with claimin other nikkas gay.. tha fukk

Its not cool to claim another man is gay,but when he look like it and let his bytch where a bowtie its cool to imply it:russ: Let my girl come out the bathroom dressed like minister farrkhan tryna hit the town with me:childplease:...this nikka Pharell ain't said shyt about her lookin like Jayden Smith all grown up but dressin like him now...she too old too look like she can't wait for reccess...I still sag but goddamn this is ridiculous

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not cool to claim another man is gay,but when he look like it and let his bytch where a bowtie its cool to imply it:russ: Let my girl come out the bathroom dressed like minister farrkhan tryna hit the town with me:childplease:...this nikka Pharell ain't said shyt about her lookin like Jayden Smith all grown up but dressin like him now...she too old too look like she can't wait for reccess...I still sag but goddamn this is ridiculous

:upsetfavre:

but :laff: @dressed like minister farrkhan

i liked that outfit :yeshrug: reminds me of something janelle monae or lianne la havas would wear