Pharrell Officially Drops the "New Black" Gimmick at #Grammys

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Since when do "Kings" hold up there hands in a gesture of surrender?
:camby:
It wouldn't have been illegal for him to have his crew holding up fake AKs. And aim them at animals... like pigs. Or some other type of artistic oppression.

That hands up shyt is a sign of a lost people... despite whatever happened with whoever. I knew we were weak when nikkas on here clowned a poster for pulling his burner out on police, as If he was in the wrong.

We are quick to show weak gestures and its disgusting.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
It wouldn't have been illegal for him to have his crew holding up fake AKs. And aim them at animals... like pigs. Or some other type of artistic oppression.

That hands up shyt is a sign of a lost people... despite whatever happened with whoever. I knew we were weak when nikkas on here clowned a poster for pulling his burner out on police, as If he was in the wrong.

We are quick to show weak gestures and its disgusting.
It's almost a sign of giving up...surrendering to the enemy with that hands up don't shoot.

Seriously...

John Mayer

In your atmosphere
Daps
Reppin
Paradise Valley
Who knew being a militant was a gimmick in real life.
tumblr_m3420oFDbQ1rue873o1_250.png

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Negged for watching the grammys
:deadmanny:

Had that man rush home to get on his computer. He ran over an old lady coming back from rehabilition for a fractured pelvis, a pregnant mother jogging with her twins, and an iraq war vet. And he still got it? Damn.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
No it's not :dahell:
These cops need to start getting blasted. Straight up. I agree with @Blackking there.

It's even gotten to the point where a black man can't even call the police for legitimate help without fear of being killed by the people who we pay to protect us.

See how nypd got shook after ishmaayl (sp) marked those two cops?

They'll never see us as humans bro. That hands up don't shoot only antagonize them cause they think we weak and docile.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
These cops need to start getting blasted. Straight up. I agree with @Blackking there.

It's even gotten to the point where a black man can't even call the police for legitimate help without fear of being killed by the people who we pay to protect us.

They'll never see us as humans bro. That hands up don't shoot only antagonize them cause they think we weak and docile.

Like this story:

http://www.theroot.com/articles/new...illed_by_police_conducting_welfare_check.html

Killing a 74 year old Army veteran who just had heart surgery during a welfare check. :mjcry:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

I'm not disagreeing, but that's not even the point I'm arguing. You said the hands up don't shoot chant was about surrendering and it's wasn't. It was to bring attention to that fact that mike brown was unarmed when Darren Wilson murdered him.