PGA Tour 2K21

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
still dope? Might get it tonight from the Microsoft store

it’s a cool game. Could use more player customization tho. I’d like to customize my swing. Also they need to do a better job making it feel like you’re actually playing with the pros they paid a license for.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it’s a cool game. Could use more player customization tho. I’d like to customize my swing. Also they need to do a better job making it feel like you’re actually playing with the pros they paid a license for.

Yeah, it's crazy that whatever they're paying to be able to use real players basically boils down to some names, AP photos, and some randomly generated highlight clips.

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, it's crazy that whatever they're paying to be able to use real players basically boils down to some names, AP photos, and some randomly generated highlight clips.

How didn't they include a playoff if you tie in this too? Game is so great too just a few small things holding it back

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

think I’ll pick up the 2K game this weekend but EA looks like they’re trying to shut shyt down

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

think I’ll pick up the 2K game this weekend but EA looks like they’re trying to shut shyt down

last golf game i played was Tiger Pga 13. was a fun game. the masters been exclusive to EA for a long time
plus they always had the fed ex cup.