PG county nikkaz yall ready for armageddon..........

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Nah yung hol up, how the fukk do we got a water shortage and it was non-stop rain for 2 weeks? I got soaked 3 times in the rain for these nikkaz to say the county ain't gon have no water? :mindblown:

fukk that, like I said I live by the river so I better have water nikkaz ain't payin taxes to have no water unless the bill ain't paid there should be no problems. :beli:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:heh: you do realize PG is majority black especially the southern area getting the burden of it

AA is garbo IDK how you do it.......but i need to stop procrastinating and hit up Live, it should dope now that they got tables....

90 degree weather on black skin. Scary. :russ:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Nah yung hol up, how the fukk do we got a water shortage and it was non-stop rain for 2 weeks? I got soaked 3 times in the rain for these nikkaz to say the county ain't gon have no water? :mindblown:

fukk that, like I said I live by the river so I better have water nikkaz ain't payin taxes to have no water unless the bill ain't paid there should be no problems. :beli:

"
What areas are affected?

Some of the areas affected include the following:

•Morningside

•Hillcrest Heights

•Camp Springs

•Forest Heights

•Temple Hills

•Oxon Hills

•Joint Base Andrews

•National Harbor
"

damn, yall really going to be :noah: for a drop of water....lol This week is suppose to be the hottest so far this year.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
"
What areas are affected?

Some of the areas affected include the following:

•Morningside

•Hillcrest Heights

•Camp Springs

•Forest Heights

•Temple Hills

•Oxon Hill

•Joint Base Andrews

•National Harbor
"

damn, yall really going to be :noah: for a drop of water....lol This week is suppose to be the hottest so far this year.

lmfao, I'm surrounded by all those places...:why:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:patrice: you right

but its not about the sun its about the insane humidity and we know how that story goes...shyt will get hectic:skip:

nikkas only drink water after the gym, basketball and when theres absolutely nothing else in the fridge. 5 days aint shyt. YOu that damn thirsty? Fill up and drive 45 minutes out of town and cop some water at the cac grocery store.