Peter Rosenberg and Cipha Sounds interview MMG

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Is it me, or did Wale pretty much say that Rick Ross treats him like a bytch?

When he's in a bad mood, he flies him down to Miami, takes him to the mall and tells him it's gonna be ok.

:stopitslime:

Yes it's you :beli:

yeah breh you trying too hard, you telling me if you had an older homie (or older brother figure in life) who was willing to fly you to Miami to help you get through a rough time in life you would decline to not "appear like a bytch." And I bet the first thing you'd do would be to come and post it here in the-coli on some "Guess what guys I turned down a trip to Miami cuz Im a real ass nikka"

OGJOHNNY5

Sober Poster
Daps
Reppin
*Sohh ICEY* VA -- 757/804/703
yeah breh you trying too hard, you telling me if you had an older homie (or older brother figure in life) who was willing to fly you to Miami to help you get through a rough time in life you would decline to not "appear like a bytch." And I bet the first thing you'd do would be to come and post it here in the-coli on some "Guess what guys I turned down a trip to Miami cuz Im a real ass nikka"

yeah bro its the coli bro, fukk having friends.

if my boss/mentor was like "yo man you need to come down to miami, just stay in my crib, we'll go hit the mall and shyt" i'd be like "fukk you bytch nikka you a cop :shaq:"

smh.

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx

lol.

Thas exactly what I'm saying. I wouldn't go simple simp sounding ass cat. Look at Stalley for example, he said he funds his own isht.

Wale aint. Thas the kinda isht that catches up to you man. Cats looking at you like you can't support yourself emotionally or financially and you running to the mall like a bunch of girls shopping Express. gtfoh.

:comeon: