Personality wise who yall feeling?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are 45873405843 threads about looks from both men an women so I figured I switch it up and ask yall ladies who yall feeling personality wise or persona wise.

It can be people who you just like what they post or how they post, people you know or keep in touch with via PM's or outside of the coli. Whatever

What coli brehs catch yall attention that you might have no idea how they look but still are intrigued :jbhmm:

Speak on it.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are only a few who seem really down to earth and incredibly smart irl. They don't ever quote me but I always dap them /simp

I won't @ these guise tho

Its ok you can @ me :mjgrin:

but seriously tho you aint gotta @ them list em out tho, although I'm sure someone will come along and @ them for you

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like you, DMP, BMack and Fonsworth. OCMF is "special" not sure how else to explain it, but hopefully he'll be the homie for life. There are a bunch of people from SOHH that I adore as well and hope to meet one day. Add is one of them.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
@Prynce We are very similar in a lot of aspects. Main difference is he's Scorpio (intense emotional water energy) and I'm Gemini (detached intellectual/rational air energy). I'm less in touch with my emotions. I tend to rationalize them and overthink how I should feel.

@King P Very smart and level headed and funny

@prince_peoples is too cool with big heart

@Phoenix Reborn Of course, he is so sweet, so nice, so helpful. He is always there when I need him. I just love seeing him happy.

These are my fave dudes. Love them all.

Giselle

Daps
None. I don't pay attention to most of y'all like that. Outside of male opinions for research purposes lol, I come on here for "shxts and giggles". Pretty sure most people can tell from my posts.

Oustide of being tall and brown with no dreads no tatts and a nice sized penis, my ideal bf would be someone who thinks for themselves. I can't stand a follower. Someone who is straight forward or blunt like myself. I don't like when people "beat around the bush". I like males who say what they're thinking and don't mind talking about things that may be uncomfortable for them, like their feelings. Someone who is respectful/respects me/our relationship, meaning they won't cheat. I like guys who are a mixture of "corny/nerdy/dorky" and "hood/urban" like myself lol :queen:. I like to laugh and I can be silly/playful sometimes, so I would like someone who is funny, has a similar sense of humor as me and isn't too serious all of the time, but knows when to stop playing and get serious. I like guys who are good communicators, with everyone, like they're great/comfortable in different social settings, great at "networking". Someone whose idea of fun doesn't involve clubs, drugs or alcohol.I like guys who don't mind or like teaching. Someone a little smarter than me, but not a know it all. More experienced, but not too experienced that we don't have many mutual firsts. Likes to try new things, goes along with some of my weird, silly, seemingly unrealistic plans/ideas. I am more of a dreamer and need help with doing, so someone who is more of a doer. Someone who can put up with or doesn't mind the parts of my personality that I don't like but can't seem to change. Patient, sweet. A cuddler, an affectionate male, but not too much bc I like my space, and not in public either. I don't like pda. Someone who can enjoy or be ok with spending time together without really doing anything, without talking without trying to entertain the other person. Being boring without really being bored, or having an issue with it. I want my bf to be my male best friend.

Send him for Christmas pls or atleast for the new year (before my bday). lol In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

758c2595d.gif

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I like you, DMP, BMack and Fonsworth. OCMF is "special" not sure how else to explain it, but hopefully he'll be the homie for life. There are a bunch of people from SOHH that I adore as well and hope to meet one day. Add is one of them.
hopefully you don't mean "special" in a short bus kinda way :usure:

but i love ya back majorly, forever and ever