Personality by birthdates

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
7 March the birthday of extraordinary vision - Your Personality by birthday

I'm not saying this shyt is right.....................................................................................................................just not saying its wrong ................

darryl-drunk2.gif

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Scary, July 27

CAREER BORN CORPORATE PLAYERS
The inclinations and talents of these people augur well for success as corporate players but their hidden creativity adventurousness and love of color and beauty also equip them with outstanding artistic potential. Other careers that might appeal include sales, public relations, education, administration, management, law, counseling, and design. They also rarely miss an opportunity to keep up with the latest information and may become a collector or expert in books, magazines or computer technology.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
18 July the birthday of the better way - Your Personality by birthday

Career Born politicians

"These people will often identify themselves with a group or cause and may therefore be attracted to careers in sports, politics, art, or religion. They may also excel in leadership positions in education, research, science, public relations, and philosophy. Whatever career they choose, they are never happy being told what to do, so it is imperative for them not to stay in a servile position for too long."

:ohhh: This is very fitting

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
this shyt is kinda crazy. 23 June the birthday of the improver - Your Personality by birthday

im not gonna get into detail but it says my favorable number is 2 and i've worn the #2 jersey every year i've played football and basketball from middle school to aau and i also have it tatted on me .. then it says my birth date ruler was mercury the communicator

my major is communications :wow:

Hammer

Banned
Daps
this is fukking retarded, not me at all

People born on this day are expert at time management :merchant: because it helps them feel in control of their lives but they need to understand that time management is not the only life skill they need

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
July 30th...
m!ne was back & forth, started totally wrong but got some r!ght, the art!st!c stuff was spot on & so was l!k!n to help people, ph!losophy was r!ght... a bunch was way off though...

How the fuxk y'all search a birthdate?
scroll down on the r!ght & cl!ck the day....

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
If you are HONEST WITH YOURSELF you'll realize this sh!t is bullshyt for the most part. For a second I was like :ohhh: but then I was like "who the fukk am i kidding, here?" :comeon:

Typically these things just tell you what you wanna hear to stroke your ego and find enough coincidences to make you buy into it.