Personal Trainers? what's your outlook for the future?

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
How do you plan to get clientele with this pandemic going on?
How are these closing affecting your business?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Not a trainer, but I’d think it would depend on what type of spot you train at. I could see trainers at small, independent spaces getting more business as people leave big box gyms, but if you’re a trainer at 24 hour or LA Fitness, you’re likely SOL for a min
Exactly what happened with my boy. He went all in with online bootcamps, tutorials and sharing knowledge from his private gym, now he has more new business than he can handle. He is turning away clients.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Exactly what happened with my boy. He went all in with online bootcamps, tutorials and sharing knowledge from his private gym, now he has more new business than he can handle. He is turning away clients.
I’m sure a lot of people realized they looked the same and they could do that on their own for free instead of using these big box gym trainers

Last edited:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF

Too much business huh?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Too much business huh?
Yes, he can't take on anymore clients even as his prices have climbed. His other trainers are booked solid, they only sell certain amount of memberships and they have only so much capacity since it's a smaller private gym. They do get to run outdoor bootcamps here or there with weather persisting where people can join.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Not a trainer but my big bro has one. Black dude, nice guy. He came to their house and did sessions with them at their crib.:ld:

With the gym opened back up, it's business as usual. More people unemployed means less disposable income but all that quarantining means a lot of lbs to be shed. Trainer dude is working but he's not gwaping. I hope he starts to eat.:to:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Semi-Related

If your PT starts you out with a stretching routine and leg press you should fire them immediately

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Most of these half working out people I saw getting "trained" at the gym should have been figured out during this they bullshyt from the comfort of their home

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Take them to a park and do calisthenics...

Get some resistance bands/dumbells and trx stuff...also a lil running

If you in a state where the gym hasn't opened up yet, this is actually a quick comeup:mjlol:

These people(women especially)panic when they gain an extra 15lbs...

If they get 7 off, you a king to them...

Son Goku

Daps
Take them to a park and do calisthenics...

Get some resistance bands/dumbells and trx stuff...also a lil running

If you in a state where the gym hasn't opened up yet, this is actually a quick comeup:mjlol:

These people(women especially)panic when they gain an extra 15lbs...

If they get 7 off, you a king to them...

Bootcamp by Bill :mjgrin:

Son Goku

Daps
Two coli brehs in the same city should team up, start the boot camp, and post the fukkery for us to feast on. :lolbron:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most of these half working out people I saw getting "trained" at the gym should have been figured out during this they bullshyt from the comfort of their home
I've always thought trainers were more for accountability and motivation as opposed to someone actually needing help figuring out how to work out. A large percentage of the population won't do anything unless someone is right behind them telling them to do it. Its literally how we were all taught to learn in school.