Persona 5 Strikers 2/23/21

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
That's why I said make a full length sequel like Royal, another mainline style game.

I couldn't stomach 140 hours of Dynasty Warriors. :picard:

Eh...I'd rather they carry on tradition and just move up to a brand new set up characters for the mainline numbered series. FF, Tales of and Personas keep this sort of energy and seemingly, most super big RPGs, which makes sense to me considering their epicness.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Eh...I'd rather they carry on tradition and just move up to a brand new set up characters for the mainline numbered series. FF, Tales of and Personas keep this sort of energy and seemingly, most super big RPGs, which makes sense to me considering their epicness.

Maybe, but given the fact that Persona 5 is actually getting more popular with time, I wouldn't be surprised if they milked it for a little while longer.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Maybe, but given the fact that Persona 5 is actually getting more popular with time, I wouldn't be surprised if they milked it for a little while longer.

They can milk it with more anime's, offshot games like a new Persona Ultimax with 5's characters (For the Love of God Atlus, please do this) and like this game is doing. I think Persona is starting to became notorious enough to do as I mentioned prevoiusly, which is what it already does anyway. I want a change of environment in P6, hopefully involving like college campus and aged students. There's a wealth of shyt they can do if they did the Persona games on a college campus.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Why’d the change the name from....whatever the hell it was before? First name didn’t bother nobody. Why do they always feel the need to switch ish when it comes to the west?
:stopitslime:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why’d the change the name from....whatever the hell it was before? First name didn’t bother nobody. Why do they always feel the need to switch ish when it comes to the west?

They just shortened it. It was Persona 5 scramble: the phantom strikers, not that big of a change

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
They saying it's like Persona 5 but Kingdom Hearts style :ohhh:

:wow:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Probably for marketing reasons. Strikers makes it more obvious that it’s “different” from regular Person. Same reason they added the Combat Evolved to the first Halo game because marketing said they didn’t want people to think it was about angels or some shyt :mjlol: