Finally got that Shrek x Persona crossover :banderas:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Of Royale?
:russ:Heck no. Of the OG. I got about 70 hours into the game. Definitely wasn’t a “play all the way through” type of game for me. I love it. But the game is too long and I like too many other games to just dedicate to one.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
What difficulty are ya'll playing on? I'm playing on Merciless. Doesn't seem too tough yet, but I'm only at the beginning. Considering all the enhancements and balance updates that will ultimately reward you for playing better/make you stronger, I think it'll be a conquerable difficulty, especially for someone that beat vanilla version already.

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
9 hours in i'm appreciating all the new small little tweaks, having auto mode option has helped A LOT imo and I love the extra scenes/easter eggs we've been getting

Playing on Hard and 80% through Kamoshida's palace

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
What difficulty are ya'll playing on? I'm playing on Merciless. Doesn't seem too tough yet, but I'm only at the beginning. Considering all the enhancements and balance updates that will ultimately reward you for playing better/make you stronger, I think it'll be a conquerable difficulty, especially for someone that beat vanilla version already.
Playing it on a hard mode. I was thinking about playing it on Merciless since I beat the vanilla version on hard. I probably should of done that cause they definitely tweaked it. Certain sub bosses weren't hitting like how they were in Kamoshida's Palace. Threw me off. shyt, even Kamoshida wasn't that bad (used Kaguya to cheese through the fight faster during the volleyball phase lol). Even then it wasn't bad

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Playing it on Hard. got through the first palace without too many issues other than my teammates getting one hit KO'd with physical attacks...might switch to Merciless halfway.

Mercilles is basically Hard difficulty but they lessen your experience and money which makes it more of a grind, as well as the weaknesses causing more damage.

Beat it on Hard in the OG version was gonna do a new game plus on Merciless but Royal was right around the corner so I waited.