Persona 3 Reloaded - Xbox, PS4,PS5, PC -February 2, 2024

Daps
Heh, I knew that the DLC was coming down the line. At least I’m grateful for playing this on gamepass, I barely paid for it.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Oh shyt it’s on pc gamepass :ohhh:

I was gonna skip because of the price but now I might check this out

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
glad this game is getting good reviews, but i'm waiting for Metaphor: ReFantazio

There's a lot of people complaining about the P5 coat of paint it got, saying it takes away from the dark, downtrodden tone of the original.

I guess I'll see how I feel about that this weekend. As long as the story beats remain the same and the voice acting is on point, I don't know how you stifle the dark tone. It's definitely the darkest of the three Persona (I've played) by far.

I just know nikkas better not be complaining about the modernization of the features though. I def caught a glimpse of someone being fussy about fast travel being too efficient and optimized - taking away from "exploration".

I played and beat P3 when I was 16 years old. Trust me when I say teenager Versa did not enjoy all that "exploration" and would have loved this feature.

Persona is about style, story, music and battle system mechanics for me. I don't need to take the same trip down those steps by the train station 72 times in order to feel fulfilled. That's what Elden Ring and Tears of the Kingdom are for.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's nothing changed about the tone at all. The UI just looks stylish yet still has the same color palette as the original one.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
How so? You had to buy a new edition of the game to get it originally. Here it's just an add-on

The only version of P3 without The Answer is the original. FES and the portable joint both do. Those versions have been around for a decade. Going back to the original for content reference when it's a 70 dollar remake is pure greed. I already paid 30 extra bucks for DLC lol.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
The only version of P3 without The Answer is the original. FES and the portable joint both do. Those versions have been around for a decade. Going back to the original for content reference when it's a 70 dollar remake is pure greed. I already paid 30 extra bucks for DLC lol.
Portable doesn't have The Answer, either.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
"strategy" in any persona post 2 is laughable :mjlol: games are piss easy

I remember my final party for P3 was Main/Junpei/Ken/Akihiko. I remember reading this was objectively one of the worst parties available, and I still did it and whooped the final boss's ass :russ:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I remember my final party for P3 was Main/Junpei/Ken/Akihiko. I remember reading this was objectively one of the worst parties available, and I still did it and whooped the final boss's ass :russ:

I loved loved loved p5r but I can never replay it mainly because the combat is so fukking boring and dry. its just pokemon, but even less interesting.

which is why I can't see myself buying this before its like 20 dollars.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I loved loved loved p5r but I can never replay it mainly because the combat is so fukking boring and dry. its just pokemon, but even less interesting.

which is why I can't see myself buying this before its like 20 dollars.

P5R is probably my GOAT, but I definitely would like for the battle system to take a major leap/switch up for 6. We've been playing the same game battle wise just more and more refined, since 2007 lol.

That's why I had so much fun playing Strikers. I got to enjoy the same awesome world of Persona under a different gameplay context.

Have you played Tactica? Curious as to if it's worth a spin having put 120 hours, 170 hours and 80 hours into P5, P5R and P5S.