Persona 3, 4, and 5 coming to PC, Xbox, and Nintendo (P5R releasing October 21, 2022, P3P and P4G releasing January 19, 2023)

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Persona 5R switch is in the wild for modders :mjgrin:
Maybe I’ll download it aand try it for the fukk of it.
Not really planning on another play through but maybe I will

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This is like when yall got the Yakuza games after 10 years and thought it was a W :heh:

Enjoy reading everyone's old forum posts when you searching up help in the game lmao :mjgrin:
Did the Yakuza Remasters not age well or are they still great games that would be amazing games to anyone who has never played them?
Is the original spiderman not worth playing anymore because they sold you the DLC later as a full game? (Miles Morales)
Why is it a priviledge to pay $70 for TLOUpt.1 :hula: Demon's Souls but having the Yakuza games plus the persona franchise in gamepass is now a negative, not a W as you put it? :smugdraper:

You do realize I just EXPOSED!!! you and the sony stanish illogical logic you tried to demonstrate here today.
In response I say...

tell us why :umad:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Persona 5R switch is in the wild for modders :mjgrin:
Maybe I’ll download it aand try it for the fukk of it.
Not really planning on another play through but maybe I will

Not bad I guess 15gbs about
Apparently there’s a cheat to make it go to 60fps with overclocking aint going to do it cuz I aint tryna make my switch overheat and have to change my thermal paste cuz I have no idea how to do that shyt :mjlol:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Never played Persona 4 Golden or Persona 3 Portable. Good time to play both.

Daps

Persona 4 Golden PS4 vs Nintendo Switch​

Persona 4 Golden on Nintendo Switch is an excellent conversion, and a much better port than Persona 5 Royal for Nintendo Switch. Compared to that, the PS4 version is lacking with no support for much higher resolutions than Nintendo Switch even on PS5 through backward compatibility. The only reason to get Persona 4 Golden on PS4 over Nintendo Switch right now would be the trophy support if that matters to you. Given the age of the PS Vita version, I didn’t expect it, but there is no cross save support or any ability to bring over your PS Vita save to the PS4 version.

Persona 4 Golden PS5 vs Xbox Series X – which console is the best?​

The PS4 version is lacking even with its PS4 Pro support when played on PS5 through backward compatibility. The lack of a PS5 native release makes matters worse considering Persona 5 Royal got one. Right now, the best console version of Persona 4 Golden is easily the Xbox Series X version with its much higher resolution and 120hz support. When played on my 1440p monitor, the PS4 version on PS5 is not amazing. The Xbox Series X version is crisp and runs flawlessly with Quick Resume support. This was really useful as I kept swapping between Persona 3 Portable and Persona 4 Golden to compare things across platforms. The PS4 version isn’t bad on its own, but it is lacking compared to the Xbox Series X version.