Persona 25th Anniversary Website Launched, 7 New Projects teased

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
It’ll be neat to see an actual current gen persona game

Like most JRPG's it is gonna be cross-gen. It is guaranteed to be on the PS4 at the very least due to the install base. Plus with Persona's art style it really doesn't need to have A+ visuals.

Really hoping they make P6 tougher then P5. P5 felt way too easy.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’ll be neat to see an actual current gen persona game
Please, knowing Atlus they'll make Persona 6 for fukking PS4.

I just wished they'd make it a bit more big budget akin to at least FF mainline games. I'd love to play a Persona game with the budget of a mainline Final Fantasy.

For Persona 6 though, they need to find a new gimmick for the daily tasks or something. There's way too much fluff in between actual missions/story events that make the game a slog in certain spots. Cut down on the nikkas texting you every fukking 5 minutes though :snoop:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I just wished they'd make it a bit more big budget akin to at least FF mainline games. I'd love to play a Persona game with the budget of a mainline Final Fantasy.

For Persona 6 though, they need to find a new gimmick for the daily tasks or something. There's way too much fluff in between actual missions/story events that make the game a slog in certain spots. Cut down on the nikkas texting you every fukking 5 minutes though :snoop:

I don’t expect them to abandon the anime aesthetic but it would be nice if it was just a bigger game in general.

I think I heard rumors that they were thinking about bushing the confidant/calendar system in the next game. That would be pretty ballsy

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

They not dropping the anime. But the length of the games I can definitely agree on is more than it needs to be. P5 isn't 90+ hours of story.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I don’t expect them to abandon the anime aesthetic but it would be nice if it was just a bigger game in general.

I think I heard rumors that they were thinking about bushing the confidant/calendar system in the next game. That would be pretty ballsy

I doubt they'll do that.

If any thing they would expand on the confidant/ social link system and design the dungeon better.

Destroying what's worked for the past 15 years wouldn't be a smart move. Especially since the franchise is blowing up now.

That's some stupid shyt Sega does with Sonic every game and you see how well it works for that nikka:mjlol:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

People dont wanna spend an hour of gameplay eatin at Big Bang Burger?:ohhh:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

The "fluff" between missions is a big part of what makes it Persona. :mjlol:

If you don't like it, play FF or some shyt.:mjlol:

I doubt they'll do that.

If any thing they would expand on the confidant/ social link system and design the dungeon better.

Destroying what's worked for the past 15 years wouldn't be a smart move. Especially since the franchise is blowing up now.

That's some stupid shyt Sega does with Sonic every game and you see how well it works for that nikka:mjlol:

shyt is one of the silliest complaints I've ever seen. :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I basically want it to look like Tales of Arise graphically.
ShadyUnfitBallpython-max-1mb.gif

cz1zXQt.gif

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The "fluff" between missions is a big part of what makes it Persona. :mjlol:

If you don't like it, play FF or some shyt.:mjlol:

shyt is one of the silliest complaints I've ever seen. :mjlol:
Lol breh I'm one of the BIGGEST Persona stans on here. I know it's what makes Persona Persona. I'm speaking on the parts where it drags for way too long in between story events. Like take for example the lull between the end of Futaba's palace and the beginning of Haru's dungeon. It felt like forever before anything happened and that's including the summer trip.

Like you'll finish a dungeon in one day and then the calendar got 18 more days of you just fumbling along to past time. The first time you go through it it's fun because it's new but playing Royal I"m like "oh boy I KNOW you care deeply about Saru's art Yusuke!"

Idk, it felt like Persona 5 dragged at parts. I think the SMS system and verbose dialogs at times make the game feel way too long. Persona 4 didn't feel like this to me even though they had the "rainy days" gimmick to introduce a new dungeon.