MKV | AC3 CBR | 998MB

Person.of.Interest.S02E02.HDTV.XviD-SFD [P2P]
AVi | MP3 VBR | 343MB

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like the idea of it. I tried to watch it when it came out initially, but it seemed way to procedural for me. It has to be serialized for me to follow it

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
please expound

procedural dramas = shows that are basically standalone episodes. You don't have to really follow the show (csi)

serial = plot continues each episode (lost, dexter, 24, the wire, etc)

When I caught person of interest, it just seemed like another procedural drama

Karume

All Star
Daps
procedural dramas = shows that are basically standalone episodes. You don't have to really follow the show (csi)

serial = plot continues each episode (lost, dexter, 24, the wire, etc)

When I caught person of interest, it just seemed like another procedural drama

while I think the show will be primarily procedural, the introduction of Root will add a serialized element to the show.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
while I think the show will be primarily procedural, the introduction of Root will add a serialized element to the show.

Its not procedural though
Look at last season with Elias, HR, Root, The Former Handlers, all that is the exact opposite of procedural

With that said.....

LAST NIGHTS EPISODE WAS fukkING CRAZY!!!!!!

• Dap
Reactions: Ark

Karume

All Star
Daps

Its not procedural though
Look at last season with Elias, HR, Root, The Former Handlers, all that is the exact opposite of procedural

With that said.....

LAST NIGHTS EPISODE WAS fukkING CRAZY!!!!!!

I think what you mentioned had too little affect on the show or didnt last long enough to be "serial"

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
I think what you mentioned had too little affect on the show or didnt last long enough to be "serial"

How so? Not trying to argue but

We ain't done with Elias, no way they just put him away for awhile. HR will end up being another story line, we don't even know what HR means, I just think it means human resources lol. Let's just say I put a co-worker onto this show at the start of season 2 and the first thing she says is "wtf why is he talking to a traffic light for"

Karume

All Star
Daps

How so? Not trying to argue but

We ain't done with Elias, no way they just put him away for awhile. HR will end up being another story line, we don't even know what HR means, I just think it means human resources lol. Let's just say I put a co-worker onto this show at the start of season 2 and the first thing she says is "wtf why is he talking to a traffic light for"

HR to me is a lame attempt to make a mysterious criminal opponent. functionally any random criminal leader could take HR's place in most episodes. I do agree that Elias has potential but I see him as a character they bring in for the occasional ratings boost rather than someone whose influence is a thread between episodes. I see them using root to provide that continuity.

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
I picked up season 1 on Blu-ray because it was cheap, started watching a couple days ago and I'm already through episode 12. I'm enjoying the show. Reese is a straight bad ass.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Show is alright, like most of these procedural type shows it just get formulaic.