Persian Developer Shines the Light on Next-Gen Consoles : Xbots have been hoodwinked and led astray

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Its not about being number 1 in the world its about the ideology bhenind the design....

I know its not saying what you want it too so it hurts your soul.

But is ok.

I understand

I'm sorry to break this news for ya but PS5 is not going to out perform the XSX..... :francis:

I can show you the specs layout again if you want.. :yeshrug:

They've beat them 3 straight console generations

This ain't Winoffice vs Sony Operating System. :skip:

You got me ! I guess we can throw this whole thread away now. :wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@PS4 what do we have here?
I think i made a thread with links to developers saying the opposite and that thread was moved to eternal suffering thread. I expect this thread to be upped and used as a comfort thread for Sony fanboys to gather and frolic and other bytch ass sucka shyt like that. Let's use logic, if this was remotely true you really think Microsoft would be so smugly confident? They know more than any leak would know, they not worried at all, play dumb if you wanna, let TheMaster tell you while Sony can't even produce a game to show you while revealing the specs. If its so easy to get results from then we'd be seeing shyt. There isn't a major outlet that echoes anything this thread represents. Put it this way, if you had money on it would you rather have this thread or the horse you're backing with a stronger CPU and GPU more flops and early reports from dev's saying the gap is "staggering" with the head of your division appearing everywhere saying they not worried :usure:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think i made a thread with links to developers saying the opposite and that thread was moved to eternal suffering thread. I expect this thread to be upped and used as a comfort thread for Sony fanboys to gather and frolic and other bytch ass sucka shyt like that. Let's use logic, if this was remotely true you really think Microsoft would be so smugly confident? They know more than any leak would know, they not worried at all, play dumb if you wanna, let TheMaster tell you while Sony can't even produce a game to show you while revealing the specs. If its so easy to get results from then we'd be seeing shyt. These isn't a major outlet that echoes anything this thread represents. Put it this way, if you had money on it would you rather have this thread or the horse you're backing with a stronger CPU and GPU more flops and early reports from dev's saying the gap is "staggering" with the head of your division appearing everywhere saying they not worried :usure:
Have you guys ever heard of the term Public Relations?

it's called that. Guy works at company A will speak confidently and proud of their product. For more on this ground breaking update, tune in at 11PM EST for more updates, here at The Coli.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Have you guys ever heard of the term Public Relations?

it's called that. Guy works at company A will speak confidently and proud of their product. For more on this ground breaking update, tune in at 11PM EST for more updates, here at The Coli.
And if i was a dumb ass fanboy i would think that is what's going on here. Sure, the xbox platform isn't in a position where it can lie its way into being more popular. It has to deliver the goods for people like yourself to believe. fukk what some developers say, once you see the differences yourself is when you'll shut the fukk up :francis:

Today at 5pm more exclusive xbox games get shown, I'm sure Sony will reveal something one of these days :bryan:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And if i was a dumb ass fanboy i would think that is what's going on here. Sure, the xbox platform isn't in a position where it can lie its way into being more popular. It has to deliver the goods for people like yourself to believe. fukk what some developers say, once you see the differences yourself is when you'll shut the fukk up :angry:

Today at 5pm more exclusive xbox games get shown, I'm sure Sony will reveal something one of these days :mad:
On a scale of 1-10 I think you're at an 8.4 right now.

:umad:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
On a scale of 1-10 I think you're at an 8.4 right now.

:umad:
I've been the ringmaster for sohh many years, and this bullshyt is what you think would make me have any emotion whatsoever? I mean, i guess happy because nikkaz searching the farthest regions of the planet for anything positive about their system of choice. That's hilarious to me that a nikka would find an article in hieroglyphics then Google translate. It's in another language so it must be true! :mjlol:

Well when nikkaz start saying that in English is when I'll give a fukk. Until then, :umad:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been the ringmaster for sohh many years, and this bullshyt is what you think would make me have any emotion whatsoever? I mean, i guess happy because nikkaz searching the farthest regions of the planet for anything positive about their system of choice. That's hilarious to me that a nikka would find an article in hieroglyphics then Google translate. It's in another language so it must be true! :mjlol:

Well when nikkaz start saying that in English is when I'll give a fukk. Until then, :umad:
Too many words = FURY

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Too many words = FURY
Strayer1.jpg

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Interesting perspective from a developer. :ehh:
I really appreciate how Sony learned from the PS3 gen on helping to make game developer's jobs easier on making games. :lawd:
I'm sure making games on Xbox is easy too, but when you give developers more options than they need, you gotta put some respect on it.:manny: