PERRY WHITE Says MARVEL is Kicking the DC Cinematic Universe’s Ass

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
of course they're, DC was reactive and marvel was proactive building their universe for 15 years.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
DC has the better character, probably a better canvas to tell stories, and they let a dumb ass like Snyder who hates heroes and hates superman be the architect for their cinematic universe. sMH
Doesn't help they don't even have a reliable braintrust in house comic book wise to dictate some editorial control storywise.

Jards

All Star
Daps
In 'John Wick: Chapter 2,' Keanu Reeves and Laurence Fishburne are back together after all these years

Laurence, you’ve had experience in that superhero world, first as the voice of the Silver Surfer in “Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer” and, more recently, playing Daily Planet editor Perry White in “Man of Steel” and “Batman v Superman.” Are we going to see you pop up later this year in “Justice League”?

Fishburne: They asked me to come for a day, but I couldn’t work it out, schedule-wise. And really, what do you need the newspaperman in “Justice League” for? You want to see the Flash. You want to see Aquaman. You want to see Wonder Woman. You want to see the Lantern.

We’ve been waiting 35 years for these [characters] to show up on the screen. What were they doing over there? Marvel has been kicking their ass. This is the comic-book geek in me, who has a collection of comic books. I’ve been waiting to see these people on-screen forever.

:mjlol::mjgrin:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:beli: but marvel is making trash and forgettable movies and DC is making classics with quotables and scenes you can watch again and again

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Jeremy Irons on the BvS bad reviews:mjgrin:

"Deservedly so. I mean it took $800 million, so the kicking didn’t matter but it was sort of overstuffed. It was very muddled. I think the next one will be simpler. The script is certainly a lot smaller, it’s more linear."

Michael Shannon on watching BvS:mjgrin:

“People ask me about this all the time. Okay, I’ll tell you the god’s honest truth,” Shannon said. “Zack [Snyder] is gonna kill me for this – he’s gonna kill me. I watched it once and I fell asleep … I know, I know. I was on an international flight and I was tired.”

Jards

All Star
Daps
Fishburne.jpg

PERRY WHITE Says MARVEL is Kicking the DC Cinematic Universe’s Ass

In 'John Wick: Chapter 2,' Keanu Reeves and Laurence Fishburne are back together after all these years

Good god man!:picard:

Somebody RING THE DAMN BELL!!!!:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Deez Chumps aint loyal:hubie:

Martha
:russ: