Perfect example of alpha male vs beta male

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps

Just a little advice to the brehs. Had to pull a scene from one of the GOAT films.

Absolutely no emotion shown from Mike. Stoic, calm and poised. Unfazed by the tantrums and emotional outburst of Fredo

This is how we gotta move brehs

If someone can control your emotions they can control you.

:salute:

Peace

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Michael died alone in a barren field with no friends or family, with consolidated power.

Vito died in an plush green field, happily playing with his grandson, with power and respect.

The point was you don't have to be sociopathic if you're good enough at what you do.

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Call me stupid I don’t care. shyt is boring to watch way too much dialogue and Sicilian language like I gaf about some authentic cac shyt.
To each his own, you're probably young so I wouldn't expect you to appreciate a film like this, you're not there mentally yet.

Also there's something called subtitles.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
To each his own, you're probably young so I wouldn't expect you to appreciate a film like this, you're not there mentally yet.

Also there's something called subtitles.
You negged me over an opinion on a cac movie foh with that mental shyt you just hoemotional that everybody isn’t going to like same movie and I enjoy foreign films fakkit godfather just ain’t relateable to a nikka

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
his brother set me up to be killed and he let him live until their mother died

:dahell:
Fredo betrayed him and literally set him and his family up to be killed
The man who killed countless people all to lift his family name and legacy. Who also had his brother in law killed, and swore on the lives of his children that you won't be an evil killer anymore...only to keep killing like it is nothing.

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Michael died alone in a barren field with no friends or family, with consolidated power.

Vito died in an plush green field, happily playing with his grandson, with power and respect.

The point was you don't have to be sociopathic if you're good enough at what you do.
I don't think he was a sociopath. Like Hymen Roth said "This is the business we've chosen". It's about survival. Ironically Vito thought the same way

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
The man who killed countless people all to lift his family name and legacy. Who also had his brother in law killed, and swore on the lives of his children that you won't be an evil killer anymore...only to keep killing like it is nothing.
Lift ? No

Protect ? Yes

Michael wanted no part if the family business if you remember part 1 and made it explicitly clear that he wasn't like his brothers. Sociopathic killing and protection are two completely different things...