Perc Angle was giving Dawn Marie and Kelly Kelly the belly-to-back suplexes

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches

fukk is she mad at Kurt for then? :why: I thought everyone was past it when Jeff and Kurt feuded in TNA over this exact subject almost 15 years ago. Go after Max if you're so damn mad about the line. I really hate when people find reasons to manufacture drama out of thin air; I got a girl I'm seeing to admit that she seeks out drama literally because she doesn't know what else to do with herself (29 years old, by the way), and it's making me reconsider whether I should even keep fukking her or not. Stories like this aren't helping her case.

On to more important things...I dated a chick that looked almost exactly like Dawn Marie a few years back (not as fit, though) and kept fukking with her despite a shocking amount of drama and nonsense that tended to emerge between us, so I definitely understand Kurt going astray here. In fact, even though the WWE were pushing Torrie, Stacy, Trish, and maybe even Lita more heavily than Dawn at this time, I'm pretty sure every kid I discussed SmackDown with during my childhood preferred Dawn over damn near every one of those women. As for Kelly, no surprise there. Damn near everyone seems to have gotten with her while she was in WWE.

Karen needs to stop, though.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Brooke is a Republican spoiled brat with a juicy ass..the 2006-09 era was a prime time for anyone with opportunity to bang her the right way. Question is..who got that job completed.

• Haha
Reactions: ECA

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"AdFreeShows presents: Kurt Angle's Last Match"

Kurt Angle w/ Dawn Marie vs. Jeff Jarrett w/ Karen Jarrett
Jay Lethal, Sonjay Dutt and Santim Singh vs. Anthony Bowens, Max Caster and Billy Gunn
Rhaka Khan vs. Kelly Kelly

Special Guest Commissioner: Dixie Carter

IMG_3302.png

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
@Eric Brooks if I had a direct line to Brooke Tessmacher, I would implicitly tell her to dyke out and stop half assing with her time and tease videos...she only responds online when it gets too negative and her name gets tagged up. I guess in retrospect you could force her to respond if someone acted like she proudly fukked a pedophile or something.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I didn't know who Deann Siden was, so I Googled. It was some woman who was arrested for stalking Kurt Angle.

"She would follow him around from venue to venue and telephone his hotel, telephone his home, cancel his airline reservations, threaten his family and threaten his children," said Moon police Capt. Leo McCarthy. "It got very, very serious."

According to police reports, the 34-year-old Siden followed Angle to a WWE event in Baltimore. She also allegedly followed him through an airport in Grand Rapids, Mich., and tracked his wife, Karen, in Little Rock, Ark.

Karen is a scumbag :picard:

I also remember reading years ago that Karen was a stripper until Kurt saved her :mjlol: