Per Shams: LaVine and the Bulls are not seeing eye-to-eye.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
Lavine. Caruso and vucevic for 2 picks. Westbrook. Nunn. pat Bev. Damien Jones.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best news around this team in weeks.
:banderas:

Something has to give. Get Billy outta here. Yes you just extended him undeservingly, he will be grateful for the severance package before the holiday.

The Mid 3 stinks, if you're not going to break it up, you need a different coach to see if they can get more out of the roster. Really, it's that simple IMO. AKME complicated this by extending Donovan in the off-season.

:mjlol:
It's okay, not every mid 3 can be as good as the Knicks mid three:ehh:

Jerz

All Star
Daps
AD said he would play for Chicago one day. Send em home for a package built around Lavine

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I can honestly say I no longer care about the Bulls or the NBA largely as a whole, and it feels liberating. I cant imagine wasting hours and hours a week watching it nightly anymore. Some of it is getting older, but this league just sucks to me now, a complete bore

damn, they finally broke your spirit? this is how I feel about the NFL and the bears for the most part the last few years.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yeah, he’s been going out of his way to throw the head coach under the bus in interviews all season. He downplays it, but seems like the max contract has him feeling himself to be choosing this year to become outspoken when he’s not playing as well and getting even worse on defense.

the sad part, is his defense is the best it's ever been this year :sadbron:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Best news around this team in weeks.
:banderas:

Something has to give. Get Billy outta here. Yes you just extended him undeservingly, he will be grateful for the severance package before the holiday.

The Mid 3 stinks, if you're not going to break it up, you need a different coach to see if they can get more out of the roster. Really, it's that simple IMO. AKME complicated this by extending Donovan in the off-season.

:mjlol:

Billy not getting it done bruh??? :mjcry:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I can honestly say I no longer care about the Bulls or the NBA largely as a whole, and it feels liberating. I cant imagine wasting hours and hours a week watching it nightly anymore. Some of it is getting older, but this league just sucks to me now, a complete bore

I been getting closer and closer to this feeling...hopping on the PS5>>>the NBA right now for me