people who try to seem evolved just cuz they listen to awkward music

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Are you forreal? No joke? Are you okay? This happen in Decatur

Yep. Saturday bout noon. Shoulder in pain and some back pain. All on the left side. We both got full coverage. Never thought id be in an accident that bad. Im kinda paranoid at intersections now. She hit me goin a good 40 to 45 mph

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
flexing over your personal taste in something just screams "I have no redeeming qualities as a person" imo

If nobody asks me about shyt like that I wont bring it up :yeshrug:

I know nikkas who literally keep obscure bands secret from other nikkas cuz they think it makes them cool to be the only nikka listening to it :snoop:

knowing damn well any nikka could go on the front page of pitchfork and find that same band they was calling "underground"

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Yep. Saturday bout noon. Shoulder in pain and some back pain. All on the left side. We both got full coverage. Never thought id be in an accident that bad. Im kinda paranoid at intersections now. She hit me goin a good 40 to 45 mph

How old was she? Was the wife in the car :merchant: ?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This goes to u "I dont watch BET" muthafukkaz.

bu...bu...bu...all Trey Songz does is talk about sex!

And?!:what: u stupid bytch.

Go walk thru the wilderness barefoot and feel the morning dew in between your toes.

U muthafukkaz look for deep messages in songs.

I just want good beats and lyrics i can relate to:manny:

I would smack you in your mouth so hard you'd do a 180 and put both your palms on the wall like a battered bytch. I dont listen to none of that shyt because im a grown ass man. Disgust at you pushin 30 still listening to music designed for middle/high schoolers. You get the wind punched out your belly.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Nirvana is considered weird and awkward music? FOH

To the niccas I grew up around, yes it is.

Inner city philly kids looked at me like :rudy: while playing Lithium in my whip

Yall white washed nikkas dont know shyt about that

All the hood bang is hip hop, especially philly