Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Oh you're another fan of mine. And a racist ass cracker. You been here since 2013 and still a fukking nobody :mjlol:
you know you lame when you concern about internet celebrity. Not racist just think youre ass . Focus more on obtaining a better job Enrique. bragging about being a locksmith. :laff:

you been a lame.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
you know you lame when you concern about internet celebrity. Not racist just think youre ass . Focus more on obtaining a better job Enrique. bragging about being a locksmith. :laff:

you been a lame.
fukk up white boy. I didn't you permission to talk to me

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
This little fakkit scared to quote me. You dip tortilla chips in mayonnaise u cracker :heh:

No need too. this thread really didnt go as plan bro.

im not white but you are a bean eating mofo who will gradually get cirrhosis of the liver.

go make me a enchilada ya bytch

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
No need too. this thread really didnt go as plan bro.

im not white but you are a bean eating mofo who will gradually get cirrhosis of the liver.

go make me a enchilada ya bytch
Thread went exactly as planned. I got crackers like you fukkING FURIOUS :laff: and if you aren't white, your fakkit father failed you. You look up to a fat cracker who made a career out of rapping like ghostface. That's your role model. You're a fukking loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.