People who keep looking at you while you work out

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I get extremely annoyed at this. I'm in Canada so imagine the number of Indians I gotta deal with too, not even working hard and just staring at you while they sit across from you with their legs crossed sitting on another machine:francis:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I get extremely annoyed at this. I'm in Canada so imagine the number of Indians I gotta deal with too, not even working hard and just staring at you while they sit across from you with their legs crossed sitting on another machine:francis:

Went to a $10 gym that was like that.

There Probably were wearing jean shorts and sandles while smelling extra musty too

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
they mirin:manny:
look at it as setting the example of what people are striving to be. when i was a young pup i used to look at the biggest people in the gym and see what they were doing. that's how i learned. and now when people look at me i feel like it's because i look good or cause im extra hype and bouncing round too much:pachaha:

Ron_Mexico

All Star
Daps
Got folks jacking my moves at the gym:russ:

Been on this reverse grip bench press, weight stack one arm rows, straight arm lat pull downs etc. walk by when I see them doing it and tell em were you learn that :umad:

They mirin. Hell most folks don’t do close grip bench for tris. Got the gym all on that wave.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
:dead: I try to ignore them but it is mad creepy.

The worst is when they get the courage to start talking to you acting like they wanna be friends, it's never the fit broads :mjcry: but always the :flabbynsick: guys:sadcam:

What I do to remedy the situation is to do supersets so I can get out that bytch fast :scust:or go at midnight when there's like 5 people there.:blessed:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Got folks jacking my moves at the gym:russ:

Been on this reverse grip bench press, weight stack one arm rows, straight arm lat pull downs etc. walk by when I see them doing it and tell em were you learn that :umad:

They mirin. Hell most folks don’t do close grip bench for tris. Got the gym all on that wave.

I get kinda bashful when they mirin.

I'm 5'8 185-190 and when I'm throwing up 315 on the bench I can always feel dudes staring.

This is not a performance people. I'm just trying to live my gym life just like you:mjcry:

Ron_Mexico

All Star
Daps
:dead: I try to ignore them but it is mad creepy.

The worst is when they get the courage to start talking to you acting like they wanna be friends, it's never the fit broads :mjcry: but always the :flabbynsick: guys:sadcam:

What I do to remedy the situation is to do supersets so I can get out that bytch fast :scust:or go at midnight when there's like 5 people there.:blessed:

Them thirst traps breh:wow:

We have squat racks side by side. One day I’m in there deadlifting, fine ass Asian chick goes into the next rack and puts her leg against the side and does the splits against it:takedat: busting it wide open.

Other time you got this other Asian chick doing them hip abducor machine but flipped so she facing the seat. Bish was looking into my eyes smiling the whole time :mjgrin:

Don’t knock them big folk though give em some pointers. We all here to be healthy. Hate seeing them young fukkers talking shyt and laughing at em.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Them thirst traps breh:wow:

We have squat racks side by side. One day I’m in there deadlifting, fine ass Asian chick goes into the next rack and puts her leg against the side and does the splits against it:takedat: busting it wide open.

Other time you got this other Asian chick doing them hip abducor machine but flipped so she facing the seat. Bish was looking into my eyes smiling the whole time :mjgrin:

Don’t knock them big folk though give em some pointers. We all here to be healthy. Hate seeing them young fukkers talking shyt and laughing at em.
Deadlifting IN the rack :dwillhuh:

I never understood this

Ron_Mexico

All Star
Daps
Deadlifting IN the rack :dwillhuh:

I never understood this

My gym layout is pretty fukked up. Only spot w/all the 45 plates I need. We don’t have the nice shyt w/wooden floors strictly for deadlifts and oly lifting. :francis:

I should upgrade my gym to where my nephew at where they got a ton of racks and spots specific for deadlifts/oly lifts. But no bad bishes. Nephew is pissed :russ:

I could find a spot and drag all them plates but :yeshrug:

Besides on that rack pull life for the next 4-5 months.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Indeed my gym has a deadlift platform and I want to tackle people doing Deads near the rack when they can just use the platform
My gym layout is pretty fukked up. Only spot w/all the 45 plates I need. We don’t have the nice shyt w/wooden floors strictly for deadlifts and oly lifting. :francis:

I should upgrade my gym to where my nephew at where they got a ton of racks and spots specific for deadlifts/oly lifts. But no bad bishes. Nephew is pissed :russ:

I could find a spot and drag all them plates but :yeshrug:

Besides on that rack pull life for the next 4-5 months.