People who hit and run are the worst muthafukkas there are...

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
An hour ago, while my sister was shopping inside the store, some clown hit her car.

Whole side of her car fukked up.

Dude left a note saying "I'm sorry" with his phone number :snoop:

Now she gotta track this nikka down, which will be hard as hell :snoop:

:jawalrus:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yall nikkas some azzholes. I hope somebody destroys your shyt tomorrow :snoop:

Relax homie...I was just pointing out the fact that how smart is it to leave you name and address on a strangers car who you just hit. Who's to say the person ain't some crazy who feels like killing that day?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I hit and run when I was high of E..don't remember where I was I was so high..but I peeled out quick..the air bag popped in my face from the impact..

@Dooby this story is true this time..lol

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
He didn't leave his name :comeon:

He just left a phone number and a note saying "I'm sorry".

She called him a few times just now and he aint pick up. How she supposed to know who dude is? She dont know his name. He could just bang on her and never return her calls. No name. No address. No insurance info. Just a phone number.

I missed that detail :unsure:

not leaving a name is a little weird but I'm confident even the most pure of heart would not leave their address or insurance info on a note

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not "hit and run" though. He left her some sort of information so that she could get a hold of him. Your sister is probably just being stupid whiny bytch about it and making seem like its a lot worse than it is.

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Some people don't bother checking damage... they just bounce. Others check the damage then bounce. This person checked the damage AND left a number :yeshrug:

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Sometimes people will get out and write some bullshyt so that they don't get reported by any witnesses.

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
2 weeks ago I seen a old middle eastern lady hit a pregnant lady in the parking lot of Home Depot in Sugarland. Bunch of white people was in front the lady car trying to make her stay. She hit the gas and got out of there. By the time they tracked her down, she was back in Jordan :pachaha:

tell your sister she lucky. people have wrecks everyday b.