People who genuinely think Batman could beat Superman

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
seriously though Batman has files on how to incapacitate/kill everyone in the Justice League....

he's already had the prep time :ohhh:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Batman has Superman at a disadvantage; Superman thinks Batman is his friend, but Batman is weary of meta humans, and is naturally suspicious of them, and has developed contigencies to deal with them. Plus Batman fights dirty.

:aicmon:

Simple question. You have Superman's powers. You hear through the grapevine that Batman is gunning for you. He knows your current location. You know his. Who lives and who dies? Go.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
seriously though Batman has files on how to incapacitate/kill everyone in the Justice League....

he's already had the prep time :ohhh:

this cat i argue with about this all the time i try to tell him that but he doesnt want to hear it he has kryptonite in his utility belt that nikka ready for what ever

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Batman is smarter. I don't like either of them as characters though although I've recently learned more about Batman that edges him up a bit in my case.

This always warrants a posting in this case though:

118068.gif
Batgoat >>>

OP : :pacspit:

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
:aicmon:

Simple question. You have Superman's powers. You hear through the grapevine that Batman is gunning for you. He knows your current location. You know his. Who lives and who dies? Go.
My point was that Batman strategizes, while Superman simply reacts to situations. Any fight they have, Superman is going to be at a disadvantage, because Batman has already done the prep work before hand. Plus Superman relies on his strength; a good analogy would be to compare their fight to a bull fight. The bullfighter to win simply has to avoid the bull while he charges, but attacks the bull while the bull passes him. Case in point Superman Red Son, Batman lured Superman to a trap by kidnapping Wonder Woman, little did Superman know that the area was full of rel lights designed to mimic the red son of Krypton.
aJLy4ew.gif

tn

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JLA:_Tower_of_Babel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JLA:_Tower_of_Babel
Superman's skin becomes transparent after exposure to Red Kryptonite, an artificial creation of Batman's made by exposing a Green Kryptonite sample to radiation developed in the event of him simply wanting to stop Superman for a while rather than actually killing him. As Superman is powered by solar energy, his skin's transparency causes a sensory overload by his internal organs' direct exposure to sunlight without his skin as a proper solar filter...

Plus Bat Cow puts in work, and gets down for the crown too.
images

Unknown-4.jpeg

We winning out chea:win:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Illadelphia
Well...Batman did technically beat Superman back in the day....it was a graphic novel in the 90's for my heads that was into comic books back then...wish I never sold that comic book...its worth gold now! SMH