People Who Don't Have Kids Who Think They Can Give Advice On Parenting LOL

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Yeah you're not just petty, but you're also really bitter and resentful. I don't know why you took this so personal and now are claiming I'd abuse my son based on a post you clearly are taking out of context.

That everybody can clearly see.

I'd resort to my usual name calling, but I'm trying to be a better person, and understanding, unlike you. You're just a bitter, goose of a man.

I'm honest about who I am. I'm not a masquerader like yourself.

mmmmm. Can you expand more on this?

Yeah I was out of line with that. I apologize and re-edited the post.

Anyway, what is it I'm masquerading about? :huh:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Being insightful.

I don't accept your apology btw.

How very Christian of you. :laugh:

Anyway, here is some advice that you will likely ignore.

As the child of a man who also self-identified as "angry", you may well let it be the death of you, but don't let it be the death of him.

Take it or leave it. :yeshrug:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
pfft, could never be me. i stay in my own lane and dont pretend to know how hard it is

neighbor kids were outside over the weekend, lil mf told his mom to mind her own business! idk how ppl do it
Where the freak did this mystery ass mod come from? :heh:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
How very Christian of you. :laugh:

Anyway, here is some advice that you will likely ignore.

As the child of a man who also self-identified as "angry", you may well let it be the death of you, but don't let it be the death of him.

Take it or leave it. :yeshrug:

Again, you're not very insightful. And that was very obvious.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That I should take into consideration how big of an impact the word “no” with no explanation has on them when asking for something they want. My kids never argue, but they do look sad if I tell them they can’t have something and I always feel bad. So I’ve started telling them not right now, after dinner etc then I explain to them why they should wait so now I get a “ok thank you” instead of a “okay :sad:
I think that is something you can learn even with not having kids if you dealt with that as a kid. A lot of us have a bit of trauma from "tough love" during our childhood that we try to hide or make excuses for.