People Who Don't Have Kids Who Think They Can Give Advice On Parenting LOL

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
The absolute audacity of some of these soup for one ass dudes and cat ladies who think they can relay their own trauma and parental mishaps as if they can play backseat driver for when it comes to actually rearing the rugrats :mjlol:

motherfukkers who are proudly anti-social, short-tempered and boring as hell thinking they can be Cosby and Claire . TF

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I agree in general but this is a straw man, do you have to play a sport to give a fair analysis? Nope. So the same for parenting, no man is an island or can survive on their own knowledge alone there is no fault in taking advice when helpful

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
bro you are one angry ass nikka. i feel sorry for u and i don't even know u

My anger is a gift, in a world of predator's, unruly and feral cacs, c00ns and other bytch made trash that tries to move over on honest working people like you and me.

It'll be the death of me, but I made peace with that.

So I take it your kids are ill-mannered and somebody complained?

My son is only eight months :manny:anybody bytching about a eight month old boy crying or whatever is exactly the type of person I avoid.

I agree in general but this is a straw man, do you have to play a sport to give a fair analysis? Nope. So the same for parenting, no man is an island or can survive on their own knowledge alone there is no fault in taking advice when helpful

But you just have theories, you don't have actual experience.

It's a lot like how everybody think they a daytrader cause of dogecoin and xrp and think they can tell a mfer who works in finance or run a business what they need to do.

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
We may not all be parents, but we have all been children. And we all have things from our childhood that, with the benefit of hindsight, can become lessons in parenting.

This really isn't that complicated, breh.

That's a huge cop-out and you know it is. Borderline disrespectful.

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
If you take the assertion that I've learned what kind of father I don't want to be from having been raised by a piece of shyt as disrespectful, then you're softer than baby shyt.

Again... not that complicated.

But that doesn't give you the right or the know how to tell the next person how to raise their kids.

It's like playing for Junior College football team, you have an alcoholic coach and you only play four games, and lose all of them

and then you turn around and act like you can guide a USC or Ohio State to the championship breh.

No need for name calling, but there's holes in that line of thinking.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
But that doesn't give you the right or the know how to tell the next person how to raise their kids.

It's like playing for Junior College football team, you have an alcoholic coach and you only play four games, and lose all of them

and then you turn around and act like you can guide a USC or Ohio State to the championship breh.

No need for name calling, but there's holes in that line of thinking.

So, if my father burned my skin with cigarettes because he was a drunk a$$hole, I shouldn't have an opinion on that if I see a kid with cigarette burns on their arm because my girl is only 2nd trimester and hasn't birthed the child yet?

You got it, chief. :tu:

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
So, if my father burned my skin with cigarettes because he was a drunk a$$hole, I shouldn't have an opinion on that if I see a kid with cigarette burns on their arm because my girl is only 2nd trimester and hasn't birthed the child yet?

You got it, chief. :tu:

See this is an example of why I wouldn't take advice from you.

I had a simple rebuttal with an hypothetical example and you go and make it personal and condescend.

A child who's showing signs of abuse by a parental figure is not the same thing as offering advice or perspective on child rearing. I never once said, you can't have an opinion.

You're too immature and emotional for this conversation.