People who claim you should "just be urself" when talking 2 females are full of sh|t.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i have to agree, the guys i know who get laid the most are phony as fukk when they are meeting girls for the first time, they will literally say anything they think the girl wants to hear. they lie about having jobs and hobbies that they dont got, the kind of music they listen to they'll say anything. it works for just tryin to have a one night stand b/c you wont be able to keep up with those type of lies for very long.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Frontin like you are someone else will only last so long. Females can tell wen a dude is frontin too hard. How long do you expect to keep up the fake persona?

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Frontin like you are someone else will only last so long. Females can tell wen a dude is frontin too hard. How long do you expect to keep up the fake persona?

not necessarily fake, but more like restrained or repress my "true" personality. like i know if i say some shyt like "i could never trust a woman" most women will look like :dahell::huhldup: and react appropriately. i also like to troll/make fun of ppl a lot. so my friends when im shytting on them can take a joke, but a lot of times if you make a joke about a female a lot of times they don't find it funny and label me an a$$hole. and like i said as long as i dont start acting emotional or showing a girl how much i like her shyt is usually smooth sailing. you can't like there wasn't any truth in my OP.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
not necessarily fake, but more like restrained or repress my "true" personality. like i know if i say some shyt like "i could never trust a woman" most women will look like :dahell::huhldup: and react appropriately. i also like to troll/make fun of ppl a lot. so my friends when im shytting on them can take a joke, but a lot of times if you make a joke about a female a lot of times they don't find it funny and label me an a$$hole. and like i said as long as i dont start acting emotional or showing a girl how much i like her shyt is usually smooth sailing. you can't like there wasn't any truth in my OP.

Dude they know what you are trying to say, they are obviously being obtuse. I get what you are saying and most people aren't 100% themselves with anybody period, friends, girlfriend etc...

And you seem like an a$$hole, so why would you be an a$$hole instead of "massaging" the truth a bit. it makes perfect sense.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

women are so insecure they hate to be made fun of, you can do some light teasing if you witness them do something goofy but you should never give them shyt like you do your male friends, they can't handle it.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Lotta people bullshyttin in here. You run game regardless being aware of it or not. You don't act your true self in front of anyone that you haven't known long enough to be comfortable doing that. Especially not some female you're trying to fukk or date. Let's keep it one hunnit. :comeon:

Rem

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't front, your brutal honesty about your personality had me :skip:
I guess that'll work if you're going for a smash and grab type thing.
You won't get far in any meaningful relationship though, when the real you starts to come out. :manny:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Every thread you make has something to do with your disdain towards women.

Perhaps you're just unattractive to females?

You ever gave that a thought :leon:?

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Dude your self esteem is fukked. Make self improvements, correct the things you do that you obviously hate about yourself. Then you'll be comfortable stepping to women with your real self

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just whip it out, and say, if we aint freekin we aint speekin

see how she reacts from there

:mjpls:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I think you should make fun of her. By flirting with her and joking at the same time. Build some tension. And not kiss her ass in the beginning/at all. And speak your mind no matter the topic. Stand ur ground if a debate come up. But dont argue or get angry lmao. It also depends on how much she feeling u. If she on ur arm from jump u aint gotta do too much. But if u gotta work hard just be that laid back nikka. And dont bring too much attention to yourself. Dont be loud or get jealous when another nikka running game. Just be fun and funny without exaggerating. Im the passive aggresive type. Kinda control the situation without being too aggressive. That slick laid back shyt. Thats what works for me.