People who claim you should "just be urself" when talking 2 females are full of sh|t.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
I always hear ppl like "just be yourself" when approaching/dealing with women. BULLshyt. this may work for people who don't have defective personalities, but for me Usually when i start being myself is usually when the relationship starts declining. i kno for a fact when im "being myself" around females they are offended, disgusted, and angered. my personality is vulgar, arrogant, crude sense of humor, and antagonistic added to the fact im emotional, manipulative, controlling, and demanding. I found women are most receptive in the beginning when we're "feeling" each other out getting to know one another. when i first meet a female and im attracted to her i usually try to be as unoffensive as possible make her laugh and act like im genuinely interested in getting to know her. I try not to be a pervert or overly sexual. Once she finds out about me being materialistic, egotistical, and chauvinistic theyre usually become passive aggressive and combative. nikkas need to keep it 1hunnid and admit when it comes to females tell em the shyt they wanna hear.: at least til you hit anyway. as my game grows im learning these hoes a lot better. i've got relationships with females that i've completely destroyed beyond the point of reconciliation so i know what does't work when dealing with women:wow:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I always hear ppl like "just be yourself" when approaching/dealing with women. BULLshyt. this may work for people who don't have defective personalities, but for me Usually when i start being myself is usually when the relationship starts declining. i kno for a fact when im "being myself" around females they are offended, disgusted, and angered. my personality is vulgar, arrogant, crude sense of humor, and antagonistic added to the fact im emotional, manipulative, controlling, and demanding. I found women are most receptive in the beginning when we're "feeling" each other out getting to know one another. when i first meet a female and im attracted to her i usually try to be as unoffensive as possible make her laugh and act like im genuinely interested in getting to know her. I try not to be a pervert or overly sexual. Once she finds out about me being materialistic, egotistical, and chauvinistic theyre usually become passive aggressive and combative. nikkas need to keep it 1hunnid and admit when it comes to females tell em the shyt they wanna hear.: at least til you hit anyway. as my game grows im learning these hoes a lot better. i've got relationships with females that i've completely destroyed beyond the point of reconciliation so i know what does't work when dealing with women:wow:
Put yourself in a room of mens men in the 1950s and imagine yourself giving this speech to them. Imagine how you sound like to them. Then have some understanding when people come through this thread to disrespect you.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Put yourself in a room of mens men in the 1950s and imagine yourself giving this speech to them. Imagine how you sound like to them. Then have some understanding when people come through this thread to disrespect you.

:huh: so you disagree?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

"Be yourself" Is TERRIBLE advice. The shyt is a game. don't set yourself up for failure from the jump.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
So, you want to be different than who you are and have her be attracted to a personality that isn't yours :russ:

i honestly don't know if id wanna have a "real relationship" with a girl who's attracted to the kind of personality i have:wow:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:manny: I keep 100... if my purpose is to fukk imma try to fukk.
If u wanna go further than that, either love me or leave me alone

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:huh: so you disagree?

You're supposed to lie to women that are worthy of being respected stupit. You know, women that have good reputations and make good mothers n all that. You do that be yourself shyt with women that take a lot of cock and live like animals. Its that simple.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I try to act like Brian Pumper and Wesley pipes or even charlame the god when im around females :skip:

sometimes the troi torain might come out in me if she angers me