People trying to explain to you that they're not a follower by gettign tattoos

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Alot of it is because bytches out here are saying they love nikkas with tattoos so dudes go get em

:heh: What's funny is I bet these these same chicks 10 years from now start saying " I don't like a nikka with tattoos, that shyt's corny". :russ:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alot of it is because bytches out here are saying they love nikkas with tattoos so dudes go get em

:heh: What's funny is I bet these these same chicks 10 years from now start saying " I don't like a nikka with tattoos". :russ:

:ooh:

you know it's true, my dude! guys gotta stop following whatever trend is setting just to appease these fickle ass women!

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
I dont have any tatts because im too dark. I respect the culture tho. Tattoos are art. Its about self expression and creativity. My aunt and uncle are bikers so they have hella tatts and til this day they still dont reget a single one. Only ones I cant stand are when people get their bf/gf name..ughhhh...

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I dont have any tatts because im too dark. I respect the culture tho. Tattoos are art. Its about self expression and creativity. My aunt and uncle are bikers so they have hella tatts and til this day they still dont reget a single one. Only ones I cant stand are when people get their bf/gf name..ughhhh...

dat av :takedat:

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Most of it is nowadays is to be cool, no meaning at all behind. And it looks corny ass hell when i see guys have tattoos on their forearms but none above the elbow, just for show

:what:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

Nowadays its not really a culture anymore