People that always gotta one-up or diss your stories/things.

BeezyWeezy

Retired :whew:
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Got damm I hate a 1 upper!!

This one bytch @ my old job was like that no matter what you told her she had a better situation to up stage you.

We use to tell her shyt just because to see what she would say.

I HATE those types that seem to have a story for EVERYTHING. You can make up the most obscure thing like "I ate a bagel while doing a hand stand" and they'll come up with a story similar or try to "top" that. Disgustya

I fukking HATE these people! And we got a girl like this in our circle of friends that I just can't stand anymore, but everyone keeps inviting her out like shes in too deep now and we can't jus stop talking to her :what:
My blood starts boiling as soon as she opens her mouth! And we do the same shyt where we make stuff up just to see if shes gonna come with a story thats better, and she always falls for the bait. I just straight make fun of her to her face now, like if someone says some crazy shyt like wow I cant believe this happened, I just turn to her as soon as their done talking and say some shyt like, so what are your thoughts on this since I know you've probably done something similar if not better. Or if someones like I can't open this Ill be like eh ask you girl over there, I'm pretty sure she used to run a manufacturcing company for that product, in fact she might have even invented it! I remember when that royal wedding shyt was taking place (I'm in Canada so shyt was everywhere) and I had this running joke that if you said you had been to England before, I'm sure this girl would spin a tale of how she was over England for work, and it just happened that this work took place in the Royal Palace, and she ended up actually running into the Queen by mistake, but they chatted and the Queen liked her so much that their now personal friends and exchange emails every so often... :wtb: I fukkING HATE THIS bytch :damn: