People that always gotta one-up or diss your stories/things.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I was talking to this dude at my job about my pits. After I'm done talking he is like "oh yeah that's cool I remember when I had a pitbull shyt got old quick." He's the one who asked me about it in the first place.

An ex I had did this all the time
Me:"Check my new car":krs:
Her:"What's that dent in the side, it's too loud, why'd you have to get grey"

Don't even get me started about people asking me how my kid is doing so you can tell me that your kid learned to take a shyt.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I was talking to this dude at my job about my pits. After I'm done talking he is like "oh yeah that's cool I remember when I had a pitbull shyt got old quick." He's the one who asked me about it in the first place.

An ex I had did this all the time
Me:"Check my new car":krs:
Her:"What's that dent in the side, it's too loud, why'd you have to get grey"

Don't even get me started about people asking me how my kid is doing so you can tell me that your kid learned to take a shyt.
People just do that to compare themselves to your situation to see how well they're doing

It's basically a "I'm better than you" thing

:smh:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
People that do that tend to have low self esteem issues. They feel so low abt their short comings that they are hell bent on making others feel like peons. Most of it be lies anyway.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
People that do that tend to have low self esteem issues. They feel so low abt their short comings that they are hell bent on making others feel like peons. Most of it be lies anyway.

:yes:

They always have something to prove....like they have to constantly tell themselves they're worth something.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Hate this. I stop talkin to people after a while that are like that.

-Yo man check out this hot 2012 Charger I just saved up a lifetime to get

- "yo i got that 2023 Charger, shyt is hot"

-:birdman:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
People like that you needn't feel bad about putting them on your "shyt List". I might try to crack your brawd for that bullishness. Most often its coworkers that act that way too and be the main ones crying that you didn't invite them out to shyt. Like they dont know the difference between work friends and friend friends.
:rudy:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Got damm I hate a 1 upper!!

This one bytch @ my old job was like that no matter what you told her she had a better situation to up stage you.

We use to tell her shyt just because to see what she would say.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I HATE those types that seem to have a story for EVERYTHING. You can make up the most obscure thing like "I ate a bagel while doing a hand stand" and they'll come up with a story similar or try to "top" that. Disgustya

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Or if u buy something theyll ask how much u paid then be like " thats why i waited a week till it went on sale and saved so and so amount of money cuz i aint paying full price" then they giggle and walk away.

Or they if u tell them worked sucked today they be like " thats why i took the day off cuz i knew it would be a bad day... Stfu.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
One of my best friends is that way. This female we knew had just bought a brand new car and me and my girl was just waiting to see how he'd nitpick cause we knew it was coming. So he asks her about what kind of gas mileage it gets which was great. Then he has her turn up the stereo and that sounded great. So then he asked what she was paying which was a good rate so he moved on. Finally he ended up saying how the car didn't accelerate fast enough and she should've considered getting a Camry which happened to be what he was driving.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
I swear its like an art form. I cant imagine having to make up a superior story to EVERY single thing a person tells me. It must be exhausting. Its like being a pathological liar but on a whole other creative level.

:leostare: