People still rocking Timbs?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It makes me lol,...
When nikkas be rocking dated ass gear like hoodies and timbs.

Hoodies died after juice was out in 92.
fukk'n timbs been dead more than fifteen years.

Smh,... At young nikkas trying to call someone old.
When all their gear and gear ideas are old and played out as fukk.

Snapbacks, are child's hat, too.
Shot played out in the seventh grade with starter coats
next,...thing you little nikkas will be rocking is Aladdin towel coats with new zooblie zoo shirts..

You nikkas make me, laugh...
With this dated ass shyt y'all be rocking.
Stop letting these gays who would have go their asses beat back in the nineties for trying to rock their gear after seeing juice.
Playing dress up and posing, in some tight lees, like Pac getting humped by radamez.

shyt is played outdated cornball gear status toy shyt,..y'all be on.

Art Barr

Art Barr

with posts like these, we have GOT to start stating location and what we DO wear. cause you really just eliminated hoodies... and its cold as fukk. so i want to be comfortable and warm but its now unacceptable to wear a hoodie??? when did this ever start??

unless you're an upscale dresser.. meaning pea coat, with a scarf and a hat, then maybe i can see why you're not a timbs and af1's, snapback, hoodie type of guy. but really all these are basics. classics that go with any and everything, and you can get in a bunch of colors. not cheap but not 180 Lebrons either or a 200 polo sweater.

i can see that. me being from philly.. upper east coast from CT to NY to PA to DC will ALWAYS rock timbs, 1s, hoodies.... and i'll give you the snap.. cause people just brought them back. but we always had the baseball caps fitted or not.. these are east coast classics but i know y'all get dressy in the Chi

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
Haven't worn Timbs since like 2006...used to have the checkered ones matching my doo rag :ohlawd: and the regular 'its snowing outside time to put the sweatpants on and head to class' pair :birdman:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Timbs will never go out of style breh. Just don't be the guy who wears them every single day, or the guy who wears them cooked with all the creases and scuff marks. You gotta know when to buy a new pair.

Monk

Rookie
Daps
i think art barr lives in space

i personally see a BUNCH of people wearing hoodies and white forces every time im at a busy location

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
with posts like these, we have GOT to start stating location and what we DO wear. cause you really just eliminated hoodies... and its cold as fukk. so i want to be comfortable and warm but its now unacceptable to wear a hoodie??? when did this ever start??

unless you're an upscale dresser.. meaning pea coat, with a scarf and a hat, then maybe i can see why you're not a timbs and af1's, snapback, hoodie type of guy. but really all these are basics. classics that go with any and everything, and you can get in a bunch of colors. not cheap but not 180 Lebrons either or a 200 polo sweater.

i can see that. me being from philly.. upper east coast from CT to NY to PA to DC will ALWAYS rock timbs, 1s, hoodies.... and i'll give you the snap.. cause people just brought them back. but we always had the baseball caps fitted or not.. these are east coast classics but i know y'all get dressy in the Chi

I been a bboy most of my natural life.
So, I am not following so-called mainstream trends when popular culture gravitates or re-gravitates to some shyt,...
That is played and an old hat.
The whole denim in latin lover tight sizes resurgence, snapbacks, hoodies, timb's, champion style hoodies.
All that shyt is old dated shot from 1992-1996.
That fell out of favor with bboys because it was taken and made corny and played by toys.
Thinking they discovered the wheel.
Toys were late on everything from polo to girbaud.
Plus rocked them, to the point some brands never recovered like nautica, and Tommy.
Especially,...timbs and girbaud.
nikkas couldn't tell me what a pair of gold eagle are.
Let alone, a pair of skinny brand X.
Luckily lo,...some how survived after being decimated to almost no return as well.
So when I see the shyt nikkas big up,..
I give them the smirk smilie cause in a hip hop sense.
It is late and lame as hell.
Plus far from, progressive.
To the point,...i do not even discuss brands that somehow survived.
That whole, toy,.....
I wanna be down look holocaust that ruined urban fashion.
Plus put a negative ignorant nikka-fied stigma on the entire culture and look.
That has ruined any image of the black man, to be made to appear as a criminal.
Now, it is to the point.

Every nikka image is associated with a criminal.
All because hip hop has been negatively targeted and ruined by wack ass gays and toys.

I am frankly sick of the shyt,..
shyt, even rasta's can not even help the infiltration of fake ass nikkaz.
When, real talk,...
That is supposed to be sacred.
Now, we got nikkas wit dreads who have no idea what a Rasta, fukkin is.
Let alone one principle behind it...
That fake shyt is that bullshyt...
Which is all perpetrated by toys rocking gear.
They not even affiliated with.....

All these chiffon shirt wearing ass nikkaz need to go be the house ducks they really are and stop perpetrating in my culture..
Like for real,....

That house pagan fruit fairy shyt,...need to go somewhere.

Art Barr

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Air force I's died after Nike assimilated and started making the air force one and Jordan twenty mashup.

After those zoom air bubble foam air force one's,.....
With the sleek bootcut...is when, I can say air force one 's died.

Now, granted there are hordes of new shoe companies to attempt rocking.
So you could still pull off an air force one every now and then.
Yet, rocking some air force one's with some crazy colorway combo or motif.
I think would get you laughed at.
Only way I see air force one's being acceptable is if you are that guy who was just the air force one power forward looking guy like sheed Wallace.
Where ya foot is so big, and shoe size so rare.
cosmetically, an afi is all you can find that is cool enough to style in.

Sorta like the guy you give the pass cause finding a size fifteen is a bytch.
Past that,....i don't see any normal dude rocking afi's.

Art Barr

yea, forces are kinda irrelevant now but when i see somebody rockin them, i dont blink an eye. therefore, they never go out of style, even if theyre at a dry-point. this isnt the first time that forces havnt been poppin, and it wont be the last. but theyll never be obsolete.

but youre trippin with the hoodies & timbs comment. especially the hoodies.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yeah,...hoodies, b!

It ain't the nineties..
Remember back in the days,..man, Dem days is over.
There is no more open air drug market, like that.
You incriminating yourself in a hoodie, too.

I am tired of the played american eagle/abercrombie dated look from 95, and shyt.
Plus, gays trying to bite and look like they layered tight clothes versions of bboys in the early ninrties.

Gays and toys need to go back to wearing.
chiffon, silk shirts with some dress slacks, amd some sunday school steppers and stop trying to fake jax like they into hip hop.
Go listen to some house in a box record and get the fukk outta my culture.

If we gon take the shyt back to the early nineties.
Then that means gaybashing and whoop'n toys on sight, off gp.
Tired of seeing all these toys trying to look like some shyt they are not.
Plus, these motherfukkers have no skills, either.

shyt is a joke now,.....
Literally, i look at all this toy shyt with heavy disdain and a violent filled heart.

Art Barr

art barr, we from the same place. what in the hell are u wearing besides them black tactical gloves you rave about if everything is played out in your book?

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
yea, forces are kinda irrelevant now but when i see somebody rockin them, i dont blink an eye. therefore, they never go out of style, even if theyre at a dry-point. this isnt the first time that forces havnt been poppin, and it wont be the last. but theyll never be obsolete.

but youre trippin with the hoodies & timbs comment. especially the hoodies.

I agree, I still got pairs in the stash. I think they're bound to have a resurgence. However for some reason u won't catch me dead in a pair of white on white air forces, shyts r straight guido status :scusthov:. If I'm rockin air forces they gotta b some exclusive shyts.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
This nikka didnt even say a certain brand of hoodie...he just said hoodies. :laff: shyt is hilarious.