People really going hard in these streets over bicycles huh

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I can relate. I had my $1000 bike stolen. Had me :sadbron: and I was devastated. Found it a few days later on Craigslist :krs: ...a bike shop bout 20 miles away was sellin it after a guy traded it in. Went to the shop, called police & got her bak. Thieves even took off the serial number :pacspit:...idk if they ever caught em. I let the bike shop deal wit it cuz they lost. I got my bike bak :myman:

where he steal it from?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I can relate. I had my $1000 bike stolen. Had me :sadbron: and I was devastated. Found it a few days later on Craigslist :krs: ...a bike shop bout 20 miles away was sellin it after a guy traded it in. Went to the shop, called police & got her bak. Thieves even took off the serial number :pacspit:...idk if they ever caught em. I let the bike shop deal wit it cuz they lost. I got my bike bak :myman:

:russ: I remember that thread

Glassomilk

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Sum Beach Sum Where
Without the serial how did u prove it was yours?

I knew it was mines after noticing particular bends and scratches. I noticed the tires had been changed too. So I started questioning the bike shop owner bout who changed the tires. I was describing the original tires and they was lik yuppp, then they go in bak and pull em out. Police were bein a **** bout it cuz there was no serial number on the bike. But the bike shop gave it up anyways. :smugfavre: